Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is Gears of War designed to destroy Xbox360s?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Is Gears of War designed to destroy Xbox360s? - Dec 28, 2006 16:47
We all know how the Xbox360 was built with extreme amounts of incompetence, but up until I played Gears of War my console only crashed rarely due to it' s pathetic build quality. But when I play Gears of War, the thing freezes probably every 10 to 15 minutes or so. Are the programmers of Gears of War just super incompetent, or can the Xbox360 just not handle this game?

The system doesn' t get any hotter than it normally does when it plays, say, Dead Rising. It' s just as well ventilated as it always has been. Obviously the system is not built to handle games like Gears of War so it keeps freezing. I keep reading posts by other people how their Xbox360' s died while playing Gears of War.

I hope the PS3 is built better than this piece of crap. And the 360 IS a piece of crap. Either that or the programmers of Gears of War are super incompetent. Someone really needs a kick in the nuts over this issue. Maybe I will e-mail the Gears of War guy Billy G or whatever his lame-ass name is.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 28 Dec 06 8:50:01 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message