Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Bashing
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 14:47
...inevitable, it was.....

... boring day, got up late and decided to play some phat-@$$ed tunes on my ageing black xbox to accompany my work-out (got to look good for the 2006 pu$$y you know)

...... decided to load up the original Project Gothem because i just LOVE the two awesome break-beat tunes that the options menu starts up with ......

... so I' m working out.... crunches and push ups and sh*t, when i remember that the in-game licenses are pretty bad@$$ too..... .....so i select ' quick race' and choose a random track, as i have already configured the in-game cd playlist...

... the level loads and the cars are revving ...but there' s no sound....

" huh? ... what the f*ck is this sh*t??"

(i REALLY hate having to stop mid count during a work-out) .... so i go back, pause the game and look at the in-car stereo controls.... volume is on max, track name is flashing .... but no sound...

...decide to switch between in-car sound settings (cd, radio etc) to see is this will help, when the game decides to freeze.....

...." punk-@$$ mo fo" and more swear words as i turn off the ' box and re-boot (getting annoyed because my body is beginning to warm down)

...half a year later, the quick race is loading again..... ...camera is flashing around Westminster and the cars are revving again but....

...can you guess?....

NO F*CKING SOUND!!!!!

...." ok, just take deep breaths" .... ...the game crashes again and i decide to just go back to playing the option menu tunes for my work-out as I' ve almost totally warmed down now....

...re-boot.... ...waiting... waiting...

...menu loaded .... .....slam-dancing on my own to phat@$$ed bass pumping out my tv... everything cool again.... return to my dumbbell curls....

...but....

...the ungrateful piece of regurgitated pc turds decides to GO INTO DEMO MODE!!

" MOTHERF*CKING C*** !!!!!!"

BASH!!!!

...before i know it, I' ve run over and monster-bashed it..... right on the green logo.... ...once but very, very hard....

.....later, i turn it on just to see what happens..... after about five minutes of the xbox logo on screen and a rather loud:

" wrrrrich-churrr.... wrrrrich-churrr....wrrrrich-churrr.....wrrrrich-churrr.....wrrrrich-churrr"

....it stops and i get this on screen:

....and then i notice that my xbox is doing this:

Hey...
..I' m...
...broke

....so have i killed it? ....or is that just a glitch which can be solved with a screwdriver or something??... ...there' s no way that I' m spending anymore cash on it...

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 1 Jan 06 23:29:02 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 16:45
think you need some counceling
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 16:48
Instead of Gotham, I suggest putting in a good game instead. It should work. When you bashed the Xbox, you undoubtedly scratched the shit out of the Gotham CD. No big loss since it is Project Gotham. Look at the Gotham DVD and you' ll likely see thick circular scratches. Throw it in the trash where it belongs, scratched or not.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 19:56
whie you' re getting counceling see if they can fix your ... problem too.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 01, 2006 23:56
I' d say after you' ve taken anger management classes and learned to write in paragraphs...that' d be a good time to send it in to be fixed.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 00:02
I think you broke the harddrive of you blackbox. So unless you purchased it lately, i think your only option, is to get it modified, and install a new harddrive with a preloaded system on, it could even be the original xbox one!
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 00:16
Oh and btw...you still use your Xbox...that was soooo 2005.
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 01:27

Oh and btw...you still use your Xbox...that was soooo 2005.

LOL
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 01:29

ORIGINAL: yoshimitsu15

I' d say after you' ve taken anger management classes and learned to write in paragraphs...that' d be a good time to send it in to be fixed.

Agreed. Life skills are useful things to have.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 03:21
Man get yourself an iPod or a god damn Stereo :)
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 03:52
Come on guys, you' ve gotten overly frustrated by a game once(the only ones I haven' t been pissed off by are probably the Eye Toy/dance games and Paper Mario:TTYD)!

I suggest playing something like GTA or Resi 4(assuming you have any of those on different consoles) and just releasing all your stress on anyone you happen to see.
< Message edited by Marink -- 2 Jan 06 11:52:53 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 08:33
...ohhh i get it.... ...

...a lot of you FB' s are pissed because you don' t like seeing the greatest ever gaming machine getting bitch-slapped...

..I' m really sorry, i promise to be more careful next time!

.... Seriously, if you think I' m bad, that' s nothing compared to someone i know.......he has dents in his wall from where he' s smashed controllers into it....

yoshimitsu15..you still use your Xbox...that was soooo 2005

..wha?? ..unless I' m mistaken, yesterday was 1/1/2006....

Joe Look at the Gotham DVD and you' ll likely see thick circular scratches.

..yeah it was scratched.... but only lightly.... ...it seems to work fine in my other xbox...

..it still works!
..plan B

...I' m just annoyed because the one i bashed was my DOA Xbox..... for some reason those mo-fos at Team Ninja are unable to make games which you can save onto memory card.... so unless i cough up loads of cash, all my saves are gone (at least my Ninja Gaiden Black saves are on my Crystal Xbox)...

Marink I suggest playing something like GTA or Resi 4

... funny you should say that.... I' m expecting a shiny new cut-price slimline PS2 any day now, packed with the special edition of Resident Evil 4!!

...you also bet your @$$ that it won' t get bashed
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 2 Jan 06 16:44:14 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 10:35
Worst bashing I ever gave something was kind of accidental! I put some big cracks on one of my Neo-Geo joystick controllers - the cheap hollow $hitte that came with the console.. Those things were awful! I was sitting on the ground playing some games, it was a pain trying to duck with those controllers. I died a couple times because I held down on the stick for my character to duck, which it did for a brief moment and then it stood up and moved forward and got hit in the process. After going through this a few times I repeatedly stomped the heel of my foot on the ground and the last two hits swung over to 2nd Neo joystick controller and smashed it good. Still worked afterwards but was a bit glitchy. Games would automatically pause when using it, hehe.
Marink

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 12:33

I' m expecting a shiny new cut-price slimline PS2 any day now, packed with the special edition of Resident Evil 4!!

I was lucky enough to recieve the PS2 version for christmas. Crisp graphics, fantastic sound(especially what Capcom did with the wind effects), relentless action and possibly the best gameplay I' ve ever experienced in any action game! Of course, you' ve obviously heard all of this before. By the way, what am I doing away from it????????? Well... have fun.
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 12:48
Unless you already have it, get if for the cube which is even crisper, better controlled, though you dont have the Ada missions, which is kinda sad.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 13:34

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Man get yourself an iPod or a god damn Stereo :)

Here, here.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 15:54
It is hard to think of any ps2 game as " crisp" when there are high def 360 games.
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 02, 2006 23:49
Right, God i would love to Play RE4 in HD, but i guess thats why im looking forward to RE5, just wish i had a HD tv.

And now im going to get insanely pour going houseshopping with my GF!
Marink

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 03, 2006 05:34
Well, for me graphics are just a ' bonus' . I mostly concentrate on the music and gameplay. Sure, I enjoy the cut-scenes most of all- but I wouldn' t mind how ' bad' the graphics are, I wouldn' t love the game any less(I could manage a one shouldered Cloud in FFVII).
Vx Chemical

RE: Xbox Bashing - Jan 03, 2006 07:20
To me music is a bonus, graphics are important, holds much better immersion for me. I dont really want cutscenes unless they are ingame, or made by Blizzard. Well ofcourse some are neat.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message