Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Transporter 2 IGN trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 26, 2005 18:23
IGN

First was a bad-ass action flick (bit of a corny lil love story in there but owell). Hope the do some more of the same only to a nother level....whatever that means...
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 27, 2005 03:28
I totally

action flick (bit of a corny lil love story in there but owell). Hope the do some more of the same only to a nother level....whatever
agree with you, the first film might have been shallow but it was a great beer and popcorn flick for a friday night chill out after a cra* day at the office!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 27, 2005 04:42

agree with you, the first film might have been shallow but it was a great beer and popcorn flick for a friday night chill out after a cra* day at the office!

cra*??

Crappy isn' t censored. Unless you meant a totally different word.
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 29, 2005 23:17
I have to say.. that as a girl I even enjoyed the Transporter for what it was, a simple action film (with very minimal romance that every movie must have lol). Statham was good, and sexy in it (sorry, couldn' t help myself) and it turns out I even own the movie. But, I' m not so sure about a sequel.. will it fly?
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 30, 2005 04:19
Of course it will fly. In ways, he' s a Mercenary. Not to the full degree but he' s being paid to transfer illegal items. Geee....I don' t think good guys are supposed to be doing that. Even tho he ended up doing the right thing in the end if he hadn' t opened the package. LOL, rules are made to be broken but if he was a true Merc, he really wouldn' t have opened the package. I say if they gear the movie towards his Mercenary/Transporter ways but in a good way(now that he' s been perceived as a good guy) than it may actually fly.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jun 30, 2005 10:04
I thought the first was great, and I agree with Star Tekkie that Statham was sexy. I' d definitely go for a sequel, but why the " kids get kidnapped and must be rescued" story? It' s been done soooooo many times already!
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Transporter 2 IGN trailer - Jul 01, 2005 07:31
looks kool the first was amazing

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages