Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 06:48
Personally, I believe that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are a couple for publicity reasons...

Katie is a kinda obscure actress hoping to make it big...news about her joining up with Cruise would be just the thing to put her in the spotlight. Plus, nobody wants to see an " unknown" playing a major role in what is expected to be a blockbuster movie.

As for Tom...maybe he' s getting a cut of the $$, or he is actually getting something more personal(since she is quite a bit younger than he is).

Either way, if it walks/talks/quacks like a publicity stunt - it must be one!

What do you think? Or, do you even care? Post either way!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 15 Jun 05 19:19:05 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 07:06
I' ve always liked Katie, she always played some sort of distant outcast in her movies,, so seeing her all smiley, and hearing her all chatty in regards to her relationship with Tommyboy was a little odd, lol..
DaRoosh65

RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 08:53
Don' t get me wrong...I liked the character she played on Dawson' s Creek and also for her natural beauty, but this just seems a little too convenient to have happened just prior to each having a movie released.

If it is the ' real deal' , then I am happy for them...just seems kinda hokey.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 14 Jun 05 16:55:26 >
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 13:42
I think its starting to look more like a publicity stunt than the real thing. I' d be very happy for them if it were the real deal, but I just can' t buy into any celebrity relationship garbage. just all seems fake.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 16:48
Now that I think about it, I don' t think it is the real deal. They parade it around like they want everyone to know. Defenitaly not real.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 14, 2005 22:29
One thought....WHO CARES!?!?
DaRoosh65

RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 15, 2005 19:22
Tom and Katie...their families and friends...a whole mess of fans...

That' s about it.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 16, 2005 15:30
I use to like Tom Cruise at one time, but now I just feel nausea. As for the girl and him? Power to them.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 17, 2005 10:27
Well its official....he proposed....she accepted.

TAKING BETS:

How long is this gonna last?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes...Publicity Stunt or Real Deal? - Jun 17, 2005 10:36
Don' t give a sh*t.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message