Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 04, 2004 23:10
I preferred the Legacy of Kain series over the Bloodrayne series...

Which do YOU prefer? Or, do you have another favorite vampire videogame series?

For all those who do not already know...

BloodRayne 2 Goes Gold

Supported by a multi-million dollar marketing campaign. In stores October 12.

Majesco, a provider of diversified applications and content for digital entertainment platforms, today confirmed that BloodRayne 2 has gone gold and is on schedule for release October 12. Majesco is supporting the launch of BloodRayne 2 with a multi-million dollar marketing campaign that includes extensive cross-promotions with MTV, targeted TV and print advertising and a consumer pre-sell initiative.

“BloodRayne’s popularity has transcended video games and emerged in other entertainment mediums including films, comic books and TV,” said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing. “Our campaign is focused on maximizing these synergies to gain additional traction with the mass-market audience, as well as reach the core video game audience.”
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/4/2004 11:11:34 PM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 04, 2004 23:47
I never got into the Legacy series but enjoyed the first Bloodrayne alot. However, isnt this question out a bit too soon? Bloodrayne just barly made it onto the sequal.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 05, 2004 00:42
CASTLEVANIA!!!!
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 10/5/2004 12:42:35 AM >
DaRoosh65

RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 05, 2004 02:26
You could just base your decision on the first Bloodrayne, if you are not comfortable with considering Bloodrayne 2.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 06, 2004 20:13
buffy the Vampire Slayer. That was THEE best vampire series ever. i think vampire the maskerade (i spell it wrong i know but i is not smart!) is a good one but the remake makes me shake my head. looks skechy
DaRoosh65

RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 07, 2004 12:34
Here' s another vampire game to consider...

SINK YOUR TEETH INTO NEW A NEW VAMPIRE GAME

Character introductions in the latest movie from Troika' s fang-tastic RPG

11:58 Troika' s Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines is a game that' s, as we all know, being built on Valve Software' s Source engine - which means that we can expect some pretty fab and groovy stuff from the characters thanks to all that lip-synch and facial animation tech that the Half-Life 2 developer has created.
And, oh look, as if by magic new Bloodlines footage has appeared, emerging from a dark corner to give us a good idea of what to expect from the characters in the blood-sucking opus.

Bloodlines combines RPG and first-person shooter gameplay and finds players assuming the role of an undead bloodsucker, biting necks on behalf of one of seven vampire clans in the sordid vampire underworld of modern Los Angeles. Bestowed with supernatural powers, our pointy-teethed pal also has numerous bits of back-up firepower including stake guns, flamethrowers and SMGs. Nice.

PC Zone staff
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/7/2004 12:36:52 PM >
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 07, 2004 15:16
I never did get into the LoK series, although I heard the last one was pretty decent.

Blood Rayne was okay, but nothing special. I am interested to see the sequel, though; from what I' ve read in some previews, there seems to be the possibility of vast improvement...

She IS a cool character, after all.
DaRoosh65

RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Oct 10, 2004 03:18
I was reading a preview about a vampire-western called Darkwatch...looks to be different...maybe good, but the finished product will tell all...

Click here to read the preview.

IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Dec 27, 2004 12:06
Darkwatch is not a series, but i see that is could be good. the choic eof being good or bad is cool also. i think is has the utmost potenial to be really good.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Jan 03, 2005 15:45
Vamprie The Masquerade Bloodlines is a very crappy game.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Jan 03, 2005 22:05

Vamprie The Masquerade Bloodlines is a very crappy game.

Really? I really liked the first one and have this one but haven' t installed it yet.
Hmm I was going to say that this was a good series yet but I can' t say yet.
Never played any of the bloodrayne games and only played the very first LoK on PSX
I would agree with Joe and say Castlevania
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: BloodRayne, Legacy of Kain, Or ???? Which Is Your Favorite Vampire Game Series? - Feb 04, 2005 19:38
castlevania i say.they are very good games

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message