Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 27, 2007 20:24
Hi Guys, so who among you have got a CoD4 beta token? And if you have, have you downloaded it yet, us limeys don' t get called up untill September
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 28, 2007 09:06
Are you sure cause I played a whole group of people from the UK...
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 29, 2007 00:02
Unless they have US linked gamertags, the UK and europe is not being included till early Spetember according to CharlieOscarDelta.com and their beta FAQ' s.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 29, 2007 04:27
Yeah it' s US only. I' m trying to get an invite but i' ll probably just end up waiting...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 31, 2007 07:17
Had mine all this week. Just no working PC to post what I thought of it on. Whoever gets in needs to drop me a line letting me know on XBL. I' ve only managed to get in a game with Mass thus far.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 31, 2007 08:05
I don' t understand why Europe always has to wait for the same game (and language). Europeans are getting fucked by somebody.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: CoD4 who got a token....Damn the Uk not being included yet. - Aug 31, 2007 08:52
Lol your right, but sometimes it works the other way around, occasionally we get titles not deemed suitable for the US market as the europeans are seen as being halfway between the Japanese insane and the US sane - so kind of quirky!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll