Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Natural Cures
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
Natural Cures - May 25, 2006 09:26
Has anybody else read Kevin Trudeau' s book " Natural Cures they don' t want you to know about" or his seconed book " More Natural Cures Revealed" ? If so I would like to hear what you thought or think about it.
I am currently reading his second book (I haven' t even read the 1st one yet). But I beleive that it' s all true and i' m glad someone has revealed this much information about drugs and natural cures and the government for that matter, well I guess i' ll wait for some replies, gotta keep reading.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Natural Cures - May 26, 2006 08:47
Admitedly, I haven' t read it yet, but it sounds like what would happen if the Anarchists Cookbook were written by hippies. I' ll look into it though.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Natural Cures - May 26, 2006 11:01
The only natural cure I know of is weed. Good for many things, I used it for depression. Of course Marijuana is a depressant like alcohol so it won' t make you happy to wake up in the morning, but it helps by causing you to forget exactely why you' re depressed.

Obviously theres a good and bad time to use this stuff.

Good idea: on vacation with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Bad idea:To calm your nerves before a big exam, seems obvious but I had a friend who flunked the last year of High School becase he was stoned for the English Exam.

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Natural Cures - May 27, 2006 01:15
That Kevin Trudeau book is CRAP!! It doesn' t tell you a damn thing! My girlfriend bought it, and we read through it. Basically, it' s one big advertisement for you to spend more money, and join his website, where he says he' ll give you the " real" answers. Riiiiiight! I read a review of his website online somewhere (can' t remember where) and the person said it was crap, again! I' d recommend just going to the book store and reading it there, if you' re curious. Just save your money!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Natural Cures - May 27, 2006 03:20
Have reletvies who died of cancer,and who sufferes from MS,those kind of things pisses me off,trust me people with cancer and MS tries whatever they can for any price,even if they laughed at those kind of stuff before they got the sickness :(

I hate natural cures.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message