Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Adaptec Gamerbridge 1400
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Adaptec Gamerbridge 1400 - Nov 05, 2007 08:09
For the longest time Ive been wanting to record game footage off my 360. Ive seme numorous methods (mostly expencive and pretty much mroe then ai needed anyways) but I remebered Teamxbox reviewed a lil device called the gamerbridge thats connected the a RCA/S Video device to a PC allowing for real time play and recording with little to no delay. At the time it was around $70-100 which was still too expencive for the basics that I needed.

Anyhow I was scouting around Amazon.com when I came across it for $16. I immediatly grabbed it up and set it for expidited shipping which bought the price up to a measly $29. Of course I wont be able to record HD or anything but im not buying it to showoff graphical prowess, just random clips for any ol random thing. It should be here the same day I get CoD4.

So I was just wondering if anybody else has used this device and what maybe to expect. If no one has then I' ll throw up some clips and thoughts on it when it arrives.

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/general/45/Adaptec-GameBridgeTV-AVC1410/p1/

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll