Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cursing and Swearing
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Cursing and Swearing - Feb 10, 2006 18:40
Now im getting tired of all the cursing in the Video games forum, its really annoying that you cant just agree to dissagree (you know who you are). So here, go here, write some bad words, and instead of writting them in the thread you would have wanted to originally, and just link to this thread, or in other words, grow the fuck up..... *oppps*

Here ill start

FUCK you little
prick, ass, whore,
son of a bitch ill kill
YOU

I feel loads better
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 10 Feb 06 10:41:06 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 10, 2006 18:51
Actually VX, while i can see your point, it' d be better to just leave people be and let them get on with it.

People aren' t banned or warned here for using foul language, so if it' s accepted by the staff/mods..whatever, the you can' t seriously expect people to listen to you.

Personally i' d rather the guilty parties were warned by Adam or whoever, and I' M guilty as shit, ...but it might put an end to it!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 10, 2006 18:55
Honestly it' s no fun when you use it like

Fuck YOU YOU PUNK ASS BITCH I FUCKED YOUR MOMMA AND KILLED YOUR DOG MOTHERFUCKER

...Hey it' s not bad ....

Still ...something is missing :)
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 10 Feb 06 11:59:12 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 00:09
I need to release some stress, so...

FUCKING DICKHEADS! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO WHEN I QUITE BLATANTLY DON' T GIVE A FUCK IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking ****s.

BTW, that wasn' t aimed at anyone on the forum.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 02:22
DARN!
CRAP ON A STICK!!
This week has been so GOSH DARN lousy!! (except for the release of Gradius Portable )
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 05:58
I will never understand why people are offended by words. Who the fuck are we to be offended by anything in the first place. We' re all just a few DNA sequeces from being goddamn chimps! We' re all the same organic decaying matter as the rest of the shit on this miserable hole of a planet, humans are not special and neither are individuals. If i get one more person that tells me to watch my mouth (in person) I will bitch slap that mother fucker so hard he' ll devolve back into a chimp.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 10 Feb 06 21:59:57 >
Stephen Rowley

• Total Posts : 75
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 07:14
From the forum rules:

You agree not to use foul language on the forums [...] You agree that you will not use these forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person' s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Basically, we don' t accept jerks at these forums.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 08:02
Heheh I love the last line of that rule...

Hopefully all the recent activities in the forum will bring forth moderators soon.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 08:22
Kikizo forum rules:

You agree not to use foul language on the forums

Well fuck...
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 11, 2006 21:27
OH $#1+!!!!!!!!!
]GaNgStA[

RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 13, 2006 19:54

I will never understand why people are offended by words. Who the fuck are we to be offended by anything in the first place. We' re all just a few DNA sequeces from being goddamn chimps! We' re all the same organic decaying matter as the rest of the shit on this miserable hole of a planet, humans are not special and neither are individuals. If i get one more person that tells me to watch my mouth (in person) I will bitch slap that mother fucker so hard he' ll devolve back into a chimp.

You must' ve loved Ghot in the Shell (the movie) :)

I don' t use a fuckin' foul language - I' m just a fuckin low life and that' s my dialect damn it.Nobody understands these days ...FUCKIN HELL I tell you

Vx Chemical

RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 14, 2006 04:44
Im not at all offended by bad language, and it has its use. But people calling other people bad things in forums are just morons, it has no point and lowers the general intelligence of them

FUCK THIS
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 14, 2006 05:43
Stop it, you cunts.

who wrote those rules anyway?

I guess they were to prevent arseholes here and for the most part it works. A bit of a good fucking swear never hurt anyone. I think I unbanned swear words like a year ago. As long as people aren' t stupid, OTT or offensive with swearing then fine but for the most part it should be avoided please. Not that I am one to preach on the matter.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 13 Feb 06 21:46:38 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 14, 2006 12:27

I don' t use a fuckin' foul language - I' m just a fuckin low life and that' s my dialect damn it.Nobody understands these days ...FUCKIN HELL I tell you

Actually I never saw the movie, although if you got that line from the movie then I might have to check it out.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 15, 2006 00:20
Well umm, Piddle Sticks to you all!!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 15, 2006 12:15

ORIGINAL: Game Junkie

Actually I never saw the movie, although if you got that line from the movie then I might have to check it out.

You NEVER saw Ghost in the Shell?!

It' s 10 years old dammit! Everyone should have watched it by now!

Bastards!
Vx Chemical

RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 17, 2006 00:57
I even saw the second one, but i didnt understand anything of it, at ill, maybe i just wasnt concentrating!
]GaNgStA[

RE: Cursing and Swearing - Feb 17, 2006 06:20
it may be 10 years old but you haven' t seen any movie that good

Innocence ...that' s a must-see for anyone who loves Special effects and amazing visuals.

VX - there' s a lot of reading since the movie was too expensive and they didn' t have money to pay for english dubbing - missing some lines can get you confused :)

Your line is the one that fits into that movie - mine was made up.
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 16 Feb 06 22:21:32 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message