Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 COD 3 patched
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
COD 3 patched - Dec 22, 2006 19:48
Just thought I' d let you guys know that they updated COD3 through Live. They released a patch the other day that fixes a few issues with the game. So now the game isn' t completely and utterly broken, now its only somewhat fucked up.

The biggest improvement is ranked games, now its possible to actually get in one without waiting for your hair to fall out. getting in player matches is a bit better as well. I haven' t played in single player since the patch, so I don' t know if its much different. Multiplayer is noticebly better especially if you' re interested in ranked games. The game still has the same problems but they are less pronounced, and much of this is caused by assholes trying to play online with bad connections.

Seriously! Don' t play on Live if you share your connection! Don' t play wirelessly either! If you have a shitty connection have some human decency and stay offline. Nobody wants to play with Joe lagalot.

The way games like COD3 works on 360 is that everyone acts as a host in terms of connectivity, and if one person has a poor connection the entire row of dominos falls on its ass.

When it works, this game is awsome though.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: COD 3 patched - Dec 23, 2006 02:30
Never had an issue with playing wirelessly pre or post patch, just to add to that I am playing on a home network shared between anything up to 5 machines at anyone time, no lag and no complaints, a lot of the issues could be down to a badly installed network, you may find that even wired users could be causing issues as well.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: COD 3 patched - Dec 23, 2006 06:48
Well obviously some people have a connection good enough to split it but most people can' t get it to work unless they have their modem hooked directely to their 360. In every match it seems there is some prick with a shitty connection that is screwing up the match for everyone else.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll