Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mission Impossible 3 trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Dec 12, 2005 10:58
Yahoo!

I have to wait til later to watch it so I ave no idea if it looks good or not. But enjoy anyways.
shade

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Dec 12, 2005 11:07
I wasnt impressed by the past 2 MIs .. I dont see me parting with any £££ to watch it (Unless i include my broadband fee if i choose to DL it) .. Thanks for the link ..
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Dec 14, 2005 08:05
Sweet! I loved both of the other Mission Impossible movies! Seems like this one shares more with the second one than the first. Plus it' s got LAURENCE FISHBURN!!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Dec 18, 2005 20:34
I liked the first one but the second one is gay.
jimiphoenix

• Total Posts : 36
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Dec 27, 2005 00:40
Say what you like about Tom Cruise; Ethan Hunt kicks super-terrorist booty. I thought both MI films were class. The first one was even slightly, dare I say it, intelligent.

There' s nothing wrong with completely over-the-top, mind blowing action if it' s acknowledged as such. The zipcord infiltration sequences were amazing, particularly in Mission Impossible. I guess the subsequent relegation of infiltration scenes like the everything-sensitive room to the realms of cliche mediocrity is testament to how cool and influential that kind of film was when it first came out.

...I didn' t see any doves in the trailer, though. Guessy Johnny Woo' s out of the picture. (A quick glance at imdb says I' m right :D) Guess somebody' s gotta give Uwe Boll some competition. Please let Metroid be scrapped, even if it is by Woo, I can' t bear the possibility that Samus will be murdered forever by her filmic counterpart. Still, it' ll be interesting to see how bad Spyhunter is going to be. Just an assumption - they have lots of plot to flesh out and they' ve hired the Rock to star. Nice.
< Message edited by jimiphoenix -- 27 Dec 05 8:44:49 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Jan 18, 2006 16:40
i loved both MI movies and im sure ill like this one too. MI, to me, is like the james bond of america (movie style). I gotta give it to tom cruise, he knows how to make movies. The last samurai was GREAT GREAT & GREAT.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Jan 18, 2006 16:55
you could have downloaded the high def trailer on your 360 a long time ago you know...

I suppose it doesn' t help you any to know that now I feel for you man
The Wise One

• Total Posts : 7
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Feb 14, 2006 22:18
The MI movies are overated in my opinion. Theres nothing really special about them at all. This one will have to be very good for me to part with my precious £' s to go see it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Feb 14, 2006 23:51
Pah, the MI films are rubbish, both of them!!!

AND Uwe Boll is a fucking ratard! He will go to hell whan he dies and suffer for eternity!

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Feb 20, 2006 05:58
MI was very cool

MI:2 was a good movie - I had a lot of fun watching it , but it had it' s silly " Woo moments"

MI:3 trailer is off tha hook - that music is so cool :)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - Feb 22, 2006 06:14
Tom Cruise is crazy...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Mission Impossible 3 trailer - May 02, 2006 06:49
I got tickets to see it tomarrow (Tuesday May 2nd) for free so I guess I' ll check it out and report back on how it compares.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll