Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Miyamoto, what a fag.
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 110
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Miyamoto, what a fag. - May 08, 2007 02:12
" I could make Halo. It' s not that I couldn' t design that game. It' s just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design. I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play"

This come from the man who milk his own products and copy everything that he done well.

Yes like the new zelda is something new,yeah right,like the new mario will be too,yeah right.

Plz do another mario party plz and stfu you embarrssing ***.

You dickhead you ***ing yeallow wideye ***,obs! Sakaguchi isn' t anything like that,only Miyamoto.

*** that loser.

oh! btw that waterthing mario had on his back in mario sunshine,wow you really came up with something awesome and unique as you promised,wow you totally change the way we would look on plattform games as you said.

Wof how about you drown yourself you ***er.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 12 May 07 15:35:59 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:18

This come from the man who milk his own products and copy everything that he done well.

Hehe nice one. But is it Miyamoto who' s doing the milking? I thought it was Nintendo who did stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario Soccer and all those Mario Party games.

He does sound a little cocky, if not jealous
QuezcatoL

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:19
Okay so it' s " nintendo" .

But look at mario sunshine,look at Zelda twilight,what was unqiue and special about those two?

ginjirou

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:32
Sunshine had FLUDD which really added to the gameplay. Even in Daxter (PSP) they stole the whole concept by having their bug spray.
Of course, most of us expected more of the game. Sunshine was awesome compared to other platformers but as a Mario game it was far below expectations.

Zelda Twilight isn' t unique. Zelda TP is giving the fans exactly what they asked for: A bigger, darker and more grown up Zelda game.
So yeah, that one proved Miyamoto wrong. But I thought Aonuma had most of the responsibility for TP... ???
Wind Waker though, wow! That was amazing. Taking a risk with the cell-shaded graphics with such an important franchise and it doesn' t even take place in Hyrule.

EDIT: Just read this on wiki

Eiji Aonuma was initially the producer of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. However, between 2005 to 2006, Miyamoto switched to the producer' s role. He stated that the switch was the result of a year-long development being " Chabudai Gaeshi" ed. [2] In the same interview, Miyamoto said that he had to clean up the mess of his Chabudai Gaeshi, so he joined in as a producer and also to assist in the development of the game.

Ok, so he did help making the game. At least it' s kinda new on the Wii where the controls are pretty cool. AS a gamecube game it doesn' t bring anything new to the table though.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 May 07 18:37:07 >
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:37
Well, with Twilight Princess they had to make it that way. I read a statement from the director and he said that they kind of had to make the game that way because of the nagging from " American teenagers" . More specific, the problem was the Windwaker style. He said it could' ve meant the end of the series otherwise.

It' s kind of difficult. When they changed, people complained and asked for something more like Ocarina of Time and more realistic. But when they do that, people complain about it being to similar to that game.
QuezcatoL

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:39
If you think those things are Unique,you probably would think that playing as covenant or explore their homeworld would also be that.
As in Halo.
ginjirou

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:48
I think the health system in Halo was really cool. Don' t know if they were the first ones to use it but they implemented it into the game very well.
I also like having two weapons at once
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 May 07 18:49:03 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:53
Miyamoto has directed:

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong 3
Super Mario Bros.
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario 64
Mario Artist
Super Mario Galaxy

He acted as lead designer on:

Mario Bros.
Devil World
Pac Man Vs.

Everything else (Metroid Prime/2, F-Zero/GX, Wii Sports etc etc etc etc) he acted as ' producer' .

He created the Pikmin and Nintendogs concept too but only produced games like Sunshine, Smash Bros. and Paper Mario etc. Likely acting in a supervisory role.

He didn' t even " direct" Twilight Princess. He started as director and then switched roles with Eiji Aonuma.

As for Halo, no, there' s ZERO chance he could have created it or anything like it.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:56
Quez.

lol How old are you dude?

Please Link the original source when you start a new thread like this
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:09

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Quez.

lol How old are you dude?

Please Link the original source when you start a new thread like this

Google is your friend...
ginjirou

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:13
Sounds to me as Miyamoto is more an efficient boss/businessman/coach than a creative mastermind
QuezcatoL

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:21
Miyamoto and Ken Kutargi created gaming and made it mainstream.

Yes I know gaming was big before that also,but it really exploded and become mainstream thanks to those two.

But Miyamoto talks shit and could never do a Halo,I think its an absurd statement.

What if bungie said they could create mario galaxy+Zelda twilight with ease but doesnt follow the pattern of just doingf copies etc.?!

This reminds me of Square-enix and Sakaguchi when he suddenly went insane and dircted the FF movie,justy because you' re a true story teller over games Sakaguchi doesnt mean you can make people intrested in 2 hours at an cinema,and you failed horrible iwith your movie and almost made S-E bankrupt.

Now I knew and warned people before the movie was out,that it would flop.
And its not Sakaguchis fault,its easy to start making dream projects when you' re rich and life is going for you,but someone at his company should have shaken him to life.

And Miyamoto need to be shaken too,he need to re-think to what he has done and creating,cause nothing is breath taking anymore.
Or special,its just clones and copies of former glory.

Yes wii is selling a lot but dont for one minute think that has to do with anything of what people see in his new titles.
wii is cheap,and Nintendo has an huge fanbase,but numbers of diehard Nintendo fans doesnt equal quality.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:46
' As well as a creative mastermind'

Reading that shows he just cares for his games (like any other Developer).. He Obviously Does not see what’s so ' special' about Halo and why it Sells so much but he should see this as good competition and try to counter it.

If Nintendo sat around a table and gave the go for a new ' Halo Killer' .. I’m pretty sure they could Kill it. Nintendo don' t Fuck about once they have the Green light.

Level design, would be one area Nintendo could easily excel on and bring something new with.

As Nitro Stated, This would Never happen. In fact if you read that interview properly you' ll see it more directed at the Developers who are jumping on the Bandwagon creating a Halo clone / FPS instead of trying something more original.

< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 7 May 07 19:58:59 >
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:01
What an idiot. His games are so simple compared to Halo. Miyamato would fail horribly at designing a First-Person-Shooter. He would fail horribly at most games. The only reason he is highly regarded is because of Mario. He hasn' t done anything innovative. LOL at Miyamato. What a piece of shit.
ginjirou

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:04

If Nintendo sat around a table and gave the go for a new ' Halo Killer' .. I’m pretty sure they could Kill it

Nah, I' m preeeeeeetty sure that they would' ve done that game already if they could. There' s too much money and marketshare to gain with such a game that it' s would be impossible not to make it.
To me, Metroid Prime IS a halo killer though, even if it' s not in the same genre.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:07

To me, Metroid Prime IS a halo killer though, even if it' s not in the same genre.

Yep, In single player it runs rings around it.
QuezcatoL

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:25
We all know hos succesful sony' s Halo killer " killzone" was.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:38

We all know hos succesful sony' s Halo killer " killzone" was.

Agreed, Nothing will replace Halo, Nintendo could possibly take the Genre and make it their own if anything. IE Starfox, SSBM etc.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 05:04

What an idiot. His games are so simple compared to Halo.

Halo wasn' t exactly the most complex piece of code either. Halo got the simple stamp when I realised that I spent just as much time exploring new environments as I did backtracking & trundling through the same environment in a different spot. Halo' s story isn' t anything to write home about either. Halo 2 corrected most of the flaws that CE had.

Miyamato would fail horribly at designing a First-Person-Shooter. He would fail horribly at most games. The only reason he is highly regarded is because of Mario. He hasn' t done anything innovative. LOL at Miyamato. What a piece of shit.
I' d like to see it personally. He' s never done anything violent, so a departure from the candy coated Mario games would be welcome.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 05:20

Halo wasn' t exactly the most complex piece of code either. Halo got the simple stamp when I realised that I spent just as much time exploring new environments as I did backtracking & trundling through the same environment in a different spot. Halo' s story isn' t anything to write home about either. Halo 2 corrected most of the flaws that CE had.

Level design, would be one area Nintendo could easily excel on and bring something new with.
Change Page: 123456 > | Showing page 1 of 6, messages 1 to 20 of 110

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message