Miyamoto, what a fag.

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 40 of 110
QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
Miyamoto, what a fag. - May 08, 2007 02:12
" I could make Halo. It' s not that I couldn' t design that game. It' s just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design. I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play"

This come from the man who milk his own products and copy everything that he done well.

Yes like the new zelda is something new,yeah right,like the new mario will be too,yeah right.

Plz do another mario party plz and stfu you embarrssing ***.

You dickhead you ***ing yeallow wideye ***,obs! Sakaguchi isn' t anything like that,only Miyamoto.

*** that loser.

oh! btw that waterthing mario had on his back in mario sunshine,wow you really came up with something awesome and unique as you promised,wow you totally change the way we would look on plattform games as you said.

Wof how about you drown yourself you ***er.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 12 May 07 15:35:59 >
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:18

This come from the man who milk his own products and copy everything that he done well.

Hehe nice one. But is it Miyamoto who' s doing the milking? I thought it was Nintendo who did stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario Soccer and all those Mario Party games.

He does sound a little cocky, if not jealous

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:19
Okay so it' s " nintendo" .

But look at mario sunshine,look at Zelda twilight,what was unqiue and special about those two?

ginjirou
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:32
Sunshine had FLUDD which really added to the gameplay. Even in Daxter (PSP) they stole the whole concept by having their bug spray.
Of course, most of us expected more of the game. Sunshine was awesome compared to other platformers but as a Mario game it was far below expectations.

Zelda Twilight isn' t unique. Zelda TP is giving the fans exactly what they asked for: A bigger, darker and more grown up Zelda game.
So yeah, that one proved Miyamoto wrong. But I thought Aonuma had most of the responsibility for TP... ???
Wind Waker though, wow! That was amazing. Taking a risk with the cell-shaded graphics with such an important franchise and it doesn' t even take place in Hyrule.

EDIT: Just read this on wiki

Eiji Aonuma was initially the producer of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. However, between 2005 to 2006, Miyamoto switched to the producer' s role. He stated that the switch was the result of a year-long development being " Chabudai Gaeshi" ed. [2] In the same interview, Miyamoto said that he had to clean up the mess of his Chabudai Gaeshi, so he joined in as a producer and also to assist in the development of the game.

Ok, so he did help making the game. At least it' s kinda new on the Wii where the controls are pretty cool. AS a gamecube game it doesn' t bring anything new to the table though.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 May 07 18:37:07 >

ys
  • Total Posts : 532
  • Reward points : 7470
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:37
Well, with Twilight Princess they had to make it that way. I read a statement from the director and he said that they kind of had to make the game that way because of the nagging from " American teenagers" . More specific, the problem was the Windwaker style. He said it could' ve meant the end of the series otherwise.

It' s kind of difficult. When they changed, people complained and asked for something more like Ocarina of Time and more realistic. But when they do that, people complain about it being to similar to that game.

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:39
If you think those things are Unique,you probably would think that playing as covenant or explore their homeworld would also be that.
As in Halo.

ginjirou
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:48
I think the health system in Halo was really cool. Don' t know if they were the first ones to use it but they implemented it into the game very well.
I also like having two weapons at once
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 May 07 18:49:03 >

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:53
Miyamoto has directed:

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong 3
Super Mario Bros.
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario 64
Mario Artist
Super Mario Galaxy

He acted as lead designer on:

Mario Bros.
Devil World
Pac Man Vs.

Everything else (Metroid Prime/2, F-Zero/GX, Wii Sports etc etc etc etc) he acted as ' producer' .

He created the Pikmin and Nintendogs concept too but only produced games like Sunshine, Smash Bros. and Paper Mario etc. Likely acting in a supervisory role.

He didn' t even " direct" Twilight Princess. He started as director and then switched roles with Eiji Aonuma.

As for Halo, no, there' s ZERO chance he could have created it or anything like it.

Virtua fighter 5
  • Total Posts : 1327
  • Reward points : 4650
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 02:56
Quez.

lol How old are you dude?

Please Link the original source when you start a new thread like this
Currently playing:
Korg DS 10 (ds) /  Metal Slug 7 (ds)
Rhythm Heaven (ds) /  Fire Emblem (ds)
Super Stardust HD (psn) /  Virtua Fighter 5 (360)
FSX (P

Nitro
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:09

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Quez.

lol How old are you dude?

Please Link the original source when you start a new thread like this

Google is your friend...

ginjirou
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:13
Sounds to me as Miyamoto is more an efficient boss/businessman/coach than a creative mastermind

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:21
Miyamoto and Ken Kutargi created gaming and made it mainstream.

Yes I know gaming was big before that also,but it really exploded and become mainstream thanks to those two.

But Miyamoto talks shit and could never do a Halo,I think its an absurd statement.

What if bungie said they could create mario galaxy+Zelda twilight with ease but doesnt follow the pattern of just doingf copies etc.?!

This reminds me of Square-enix and Sakaguchi when he suddenly went insane and dircted the FF movie,justy because you' re a true story teller over games Sakaguchi doesnt mean you can make people intrested in 2 hours at an cinema,and you failed horrible iwith your movie and almost made S-E bankrupt.

Now I knew and warned people before the movie was out,that it would flop.
And its not Sakaguchis fault,its easy to start making dream projects when you' re rich and life is going for you,but someone at his company should have shaken him to life.

And Miyamoto need to be shaken too,he need to re-think to what he has done and creating,cause nothing is breath taking anymore.
Or special,its just clones and copies of former glory.

Yes wii is selling a lot but dont for one minute think that has to do with anything of what people see in his new titles.
wii is cheap,and Nintendo has an huge fanbase,but numbers of diehard Nintendo fans doesnt equal quality.

Virtua fighter 5
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 03:46
' As well as a creative mastermind'

Reading that shows he just cares for his games (like any other Developer).. He Obviously Does not see what’s so ' special' about Halo and why it Sells so much but he should see this as good competition and try to counter it.

If Nintendo sat around a table and gave the go for a new ' Halo Killer' .. I’m pretty sure they could Kill it. Nintendo don' t Fuck about once they have the Green light.

Level design, would be one area Nintendo could easily excel on and bring something new with.

As Nitro Stated, This would Never happen. In fact if you read that interview properly you' ll see it more directed at the Developers who are jumping on the Bandwagon creating a Halo clone / FPS instead of trying something more original.

< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 7 May 07 19:58:59 >
Currently playing:
FSX (P

M B
  • Total Posts : 202
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:01
What an idiot. His games are so simple compared to Halo. Miyamato would fail horribly at designing a First-Person-Shooter. He would fail horribly at most games. The only reason he is highly regarded is because of Mario. He hasn' t done anything innovative. LOL at Miyamato. What a piece of shit.

ginjirou
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:04

If Nintendo sat around a table and gave the go for a new ' Halo Killer' .. I’m pretty sure they could Kill it

Nah, I' m preeeeeeetty sure that they would' ve done that game already if they could. There' s too much money and marketshare to gain with such a game that it' s would be impossible not to make it.
To me, Metroid Prime IS a halo killer though, even if it' s not in the same genre.

Virtua fighter 5
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:07

To me, Metroid Prime IS a halo killer though, even if it' s not in the same genre.

Yep, In single player it runs rings around it.
Currently playing:
FSX (P

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:25
We all know hos succesful sony' s Halo killer " killzone" was.

Virtua fighter 5
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 04:38

We all know hos succesful sony' s Halo killer " killzone" was.

Agreed, Nothing will replace Halo, Nintendo could possibly take the Genre and make it their own if anything. IE Starfox, SSBM etc.
Currently playing:
FSX (P

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 05:04

What an idiot. His games are so simple compared to Halo.

Halo wasn' t exactly the most complex piece of code either. Halo got the simple stamp when I realised that I spent just as much time exploring new environments as I did backtracking & trundling through the same environment in a different spot. Halo' s story isn' t anything to write home about either. Halo 2 corrected most of the flaws that CE had.

Miyamato would fail horribly at designing a First-Person-Shooter. He would fail horribly at most games. The only reason he is highly regarded is because of Mario. He hasn' t done anything innovative. LOL at Miyamato. What a piece of shit.
I' d like to see it personally. He' s never done anything violent, so a departure from the candy coated Mario games would be welcome.

Virtua fighter 5
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 05:20

Halo wasn' t exactly the most complex piece of code either. Halo got the simple stamp when I realised that I spent just as much time exploring new environments as I did backtracking & trundling through the same environment in a different spot. Halo' s story isn' t anything to write home about either. Halo 2 corrected most of the flaws that CE had.

Level design, would be one area Nintendo could easily excel on and bring something new with.
Currently playing:
FSX (P

fernandino
  • Total Posts : 661
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 06:11
In my opinion neither halo or halo 2 were great games, the first one was a really good FPS for a console -yeah, maybe the best original FPS for home systems- but i would say its an average FPS overall, now halo 2 is fucking broken, terrible plot, terrible weapons desing terrible level desing, the brutes look like a fucking wookie etc. and even tho is proves to be fun to play at times, in my opinion its vastly overrated.

Nitro
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 06:39
Halo: CE was amazing. It revolutionized the first-person shooter on consoles and virtually every aspect was perfectly executed. The only gripe i had, and still have is that it' s too slow. There needs to be a sprint button.

It has great enemy and weapon design, a decent plot, was a good length and had awesome co-op and multiplayer modes. The enemies in particular were brilliantly realized. They have a charm and quality that hasn' t been met in any other sci-fi game.

Halo 2 however was rushed and it showed. The levels sucked, the weapon changes sucked, playing as the Arbiter sucked (although his cutscenes and backstory were great). The multi-player was/is great but it could be argued that the multi-player was only improved over CE because of the added online play.

Halo 3 should be amazing, but i' m more interested in Gears 2...

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 06:42

In my opinion neither halo or halo 2 were great games, the first one was a really good FPS for a console -yeah, maybe the best original FPS for home systems- but i would say its an average FPS overall, now halo 2 is fucking broken, terrible plot, terrible weapons desing terrible level desing, the brutes look like a fucking wookie etc. and even tho is proves to be fun to play at times, in my opinion its vastly overrated.

The original Halo was a big fish in a small pond. It' s a problem with console release games that' s happening even now. (ahem*Resistance*ahem)

The plot for Halo 2 wasn' t any better or worse than the original. It served the purpose, it' s just that Halo' s plot has never been it' s strong point. The weapon design IMO was better than the original Halo. At least they got rid of their ridiculous assault-rifle or whatever it was. They' re all actually quite balanced online, and I never get where people come from when they say bad map design. You didn' t play the same map twice (if I remember correctly) which makes it infinately better than anything Halo had.

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 07:05

ys
  • Total Posts : 532
  • Reward points : 7470
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 07:28
Jag tror inte att alla på Kikizo förstår svenska ;)

I don' t think everybody here understands Swedish.

But about Twilight Princess. I explained earlier here why they had to make the game that way. According to the director in any case. It was to save the series because the US public was asking for a new Zelda in the OoT-style. But then people complained about it being like that game :P

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 08:13
Ya know, for a youngin, QuezcatoL, you sure have a dirty/filthy mouth
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8 May 07 0:13:33 >
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 08:51
I owe it to my dad,and his Italian blood,well his grandpa was Italian so well we' re more like Swedes or much more but still,that anger comes out then and then.

M B
  • Total Posts : 202
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 10:40

ORIGINAL: GameSpy Halo Review

Our suspicion, however, is that many gamers will be turned off by the splitscreen (which is tough on the eyes and renders most forms of teamplay ineffective), and with the only other option being to drag your TV to an Xbox LAN party, most people will never even touch the game' s multiplayer.

lol so wrong, people are STILL playing Halo 1 multiplayer.

Phoenix|Slash
  • Total Posts : 134
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 15:21

But look at mario sunshine,look at Zelda twilight,what was unqiue and special about those two?

Hmm, an Halo is Original??

Same old boring 1 man to save the world, reminds me alot of half-Life series(which kick Halo out the door anyday), and UT.
- Phoenix|Slash
- A.K.A. HumpY...Gimme' A Leg

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 16:26
Halo 1 is awsome. The game is so old yet we still don' t see games with enemies that are animated and react like the Covenant. The Covenant have so much personality even compared to games made today.

The Elites, the Hunters, the Grunts and those chicken shit Jackals. They' re all fun to torture. I never get sick of tagging a Grunt with a sticky grenade and watching him run around helplessly in the last few seconds of his sad little existance.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 8 May 07 12:51:39 >

ginjirou
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 18:37
Regardless of which games that are best I think that Miyamotos comment was low, even if he would' ve been right.
He shows no respect for other developers ideas and creations by saying what he did.
If he really said that and it' s not a mistranslation then I' ve lost some of my respect for him.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 8 May 07 10:39:05 >

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 08, 2007 20:40
I could have done fucking Halo, I' m not agreeing with what Miyamoto said...But damn if too many people worship Halo...The Story is trite, characters all the only thing that set it out and even then...Master Chief is nothing new...Robocop is the same concept on a smaller scale and with different plot concepts. The only thing Bungie did was actually give a fuck to take time and work on it til' they thought it was worthy.

Majority of the industry has gotten locked in this " Halo 2 was a good game" when it was shit compared to 1, a ton of games called games are like unfinished pieces of crap, it just takes time and a little elbow grease to churn out a Halo.

((And Ya I know, I don' t help by buying and liking Crappy games, but I' m obsessed with plot if they do nothing else right and still have a kick-ass plot I love the game (Advent Rising for instance))
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

SpaceJase
  • Total Posts : 170
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 04:06
Halo 1 was a big deal because it was the first game to bring PC style FPS action to console and it had decent level design, ai and was well balanced. I played it through on both Xbox and PC.

Halo 2 sucked donkey dick. It came out around about the same time as HL2 if I remember rightly and simply paled in comparison.

I' m not arsed at all about Halo 3 and I don' t have high expectations for it. No doubt it will get great reviews and sell millions no matter how crap it is though.

As for Miyamoto, I' m sure if he put his mind to it he could do a better FPS than Halo but frankly that' s not too difficult anymore. Halo' s gameplay is old hat.

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 05:03
And you' re a dumb shithead space jase,no other dev has manage and can make a fps that reach 95% in ratings and sells 8 million copies.

Just because you doesnt see the greatness in Halo doesnt mean its not an masterpiece,and a game Shigeru would never be able to do,or else he would have done it,because there is a lpot of fans of the nintendo who misses a game like goldenye or PD,but never get any love.

Duffman
  • Total Posts : 1096
  • Reward points : 5600
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 05:32

no other dev has manage and can make a fps that reach 95% in ratings and sells 8 million copies.

Valve did it with Half Life. Both Halo and Half-Life are overrated.
< Message edited by Duffman -- 8 May 07 21:34:16 >

SpaceJase
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 05:57
Add Goldeneye to that, although it sold more than 8M.

Don' t get me wrong, Halo1 was great but by the time 2 came out it was already outdated. By that reasoning I reckon 3 will be shit as well because they won' t change the formula.

QuezcatoL
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 06:12
Goldenye and half life was made before Halo.

No,you' re retarded and fucked up jase,who actually think Miyamoto would do a better FPS then bungie,wow you' re really fucked up.

And to duffman you' re also fucked up,you call half life and halo overrated just because they doesnt fit your gametaste?

There is a thing called taste,you happend to be on the small side who doesnt appreciate these masterpieces ,would be a blast to know which FPS you really think was good,would sure make a good laugh,after you trashed halo and half life you miyamoto fuck.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 8 May 07 22:14:13 >

SpaceJase
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 06:18
It' s not a question of taste, I really enjoyed Halo 1. The problem is that things have moved on and Halo has stayed the same.

Halo is old news.
< Message edited by spacejase -- 8 May 07 22:19:57 >

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 07:18
I bought both Halo & Mario Sunshine full price, and liked both of them. Neither live up to the hype, but they were good enough.

SpaceJase
RE: Miyamoto can fuck himself,what a fucking fag. - May 09, 2007 08:23

I bought both Halo & Mario Sunshine full price, and liked both of them. Neither live up to the hype, but they were good enough.

I don' t think Sunshine was over-rated. It came in for a lot of stick because people where expecting it to be as revolutionary as Mario 64 - which was never going to happen. I thought it was an enhancement of Mario 64 in that it was a less sparse environment and there where a lot more enemies.

My main gripe with Sunshine was that it didn' t feel like the Mario ' World' (no pun intended) that you where in and the ' locals' where a bit crap. The game didn' t feel like a full sequel to Mario 64 but hopefully Galaxy will be.

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 40 of 110