Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Second Sight
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Second Sight - Aug 11, 2004 11:33
This video game has peaked my interest. I' ve played Psi-Ops and even though I enjoyed it, it didn' t have a " punch" to it (for lack of a better word). Second Sight just might deliver that " punch" . At least I hope so.

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/851/Second-Sight/p2
Zotty

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Second Sight - Aug 11, 2004 14:50
The game looks and sounds nice but since I saw that 10 minutes of footage on Xboxyde I got a little bit worried. The gameplay looked like nothing special really. I didnt play Psi-ops but I think that PO is alitte bit better with the psych abilities and more action orientated.

I had it on my must buy list but I think I will wait for awhile when the price drops, to many games to buy.
< Message edited by Zotty -- 8/11/2004 2:50:57 PM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Second Sight - Aug 11, 2004 19:30
Second Sight is being developed by the Timesplitters group, yes? Well then that' s all the information that I need to know about the game, and that' s a good thing.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Second Sight - Aug 12, 2004 02:29

Second Sight is being developed by the Timesplitters group, yes?

Yes.

...to many games to buy

I know what you mean
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Second Sight - Aug 13, 2004 00:51
I played a demo of Psi-Ops. I was hoping I' d like it but didn' t ger on with it too well. ' Twas too fiddly for my liking. Who knows, mabe if I played it more I' d like it but I either love demos (recent ones like Burnout 3 and Sudeki) or hate them. Second Sight was looking the better of the two. I' m waiting for some reviews to see what other people think the best of the two is, but the whole Second Sight package just looks more appealing to me. Is there a demo out of that, UK peeps?
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 8/13/2004 12:54:20 AM >
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Second Sight - Aug 13, 2004 01:31
^I' d rent psi-ops and give it another go around. I never saw the demo, but I did rent the game. I thought it was outstanding. And not that it was some incredible title that obvious loads of work went into. The characters were funny, not serious, and the plot was amusingly forced.

But what really made this game great was the gameplay. I' ve never played a game where I can pick someone up with my mind and shoot them dead only to throw their body into another soldier trying to kill me. Not to mention taking over someone' s mind, killing his friends with his gun, then blasting up to an explosive barrel to commit suicide. There are so many ways to get around a level in this game that it' s impossible not to love it.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Second Sight - Aug 13, 2004 15:52
Yeah. I probably didn' t give it a fair go. Heh, it' s got to come out over here first for me to be able to rent it! I suppose I was confused given all the powers at once in the demo. I know they are fed to you gradually during the course of the game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll