Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Yello
Ice Queen

• Total Posts : 27
Yello - Aug 16, 2004 16:54
I FINALLY recieved the confirmation email for this place after waiting a week so now I can finally post here A friend of mine told me about this place and it looked like a nice friendly place so I decided to join the forum, and introduce myself.

I' m a little annoyed considering we can' t have images in sigs though so now I have none

Anyway a big hello and I hope to get to know you guys
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 17:01
Hi, let me be the first to welcome you Ice Queen!

And let me point out that were it not for you we may never have discovered *nearly five hundred* Hotmail/Yahoo/MSN/Gmail/etc email sign ups that had also not received confirmations! Hopefully they' ll all have gotten them now and if half of them confirm their regs, there' ll be a few new faces around here, but congrats on being one of the first!

Nice avatar, I' d forgotten how cool some of them are...
Over time we find that images in sigs = BAD!
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 17:03
Welcome Ice Queen
This is a really nice place to just chat up whatever you feel like.
Enjoy your stay
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 17:11
Welcome and as a fellow newbie let me just say that this is the friendliest forum ive ever come across. No doubt you' ll have a good time.
Ice Queen

RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 17:20
I feel so special

Aww even this siggy? [image]http://user1.7host.com/dopey86//Ice%20Queen%20cool1.1[/image]
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 17:21

Welcome and as a fellow newbie let me just say that this is the friendliest forum ive ever come across.

Friendliest huh??

***Gives jabronibasher a full fledged WEDGIE!!!!!***
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 22:43
Custom avatars are cool, but graphic sigs, no way! They take up too much space in the post. However if anyone else ever uses Yu Suzuki as their avatar, I will commit video game violence on them!
Ice Queen

RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 23:03
Yeah but the av I want to use is too big >.< I don' t like the annonomousness (someone give me a gold star if I got that one right :P) of the internet, I like to put faces to names so that' s why I always put my pic in my sig or my av

This is the avy I want :P

Zotty

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 23:20
Hi there Ice Queen, enjoy your stay at this forum :)

Custom avatars would be nice. I still have a batch of 200 game avatars (120x120) wich I could resize for this forum? Home made and if you guys need them just ask :)
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 23:31
my very first wedgie. how thoughtful

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Yello - Aug 16, 2004 23:46
Welcome. And while we' re on the topic of avatars, could the new guy using MY Halo avatar please switch? I sent this picture to Adam and specifically asked for it to be posted for avatar. C' mon, you can' t steal a mans Halo. (that goes for avatars too) And Joe, after that, Im considering switching my avatar to Yu Suzuki just because I' m a huge fan a violence.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 01:49
Well this arrival has woken everyone up hasn' t it?

immortaldanmx: agreed, please PM whoever is using the avatar you sumbitted and politely ask them to change. Until we figure ut how to get auto uploads working again it' s a bit of an avater free-for-all I' m afraid, but it should still be able to work for now.

Zotty: thanks for the PM re: avatars. Do send them to me in a ZIP via email to the address on the staff page, and we' ll get as many up as possible, which should add some more variety.

Ice: I' m pretty sure you meant anonymity, ;) Since we wanna try and keep avatars high quality it might be an idea for you to send over some higher quality versions of the avys you' d like to use -- although I' m betting nobody will have a problem with your chosen pic, I hope somebody else will use that XNA chick you have currently as I actually quite like it! Don' t take that the wrong way of course...
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 04:14
Heya Ice Queen. It is always a great thing to have more females around this pace! And one day, we may take it over all together... oh wait, did i say that out loud? CURSES! Run away!

Serious to you and all new comers, welcome to the board, it is an awesome place to hang.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 04:26
Whew too think I used to be a chronic poster..now I cant even keep track of the new ppl up in here, WELCOME ICE QUEEN!!! its great to see so many new ppl join the place! ...especially females...FEMALES!!! er um neways...

ENJOY YER STAYhopefully permanent stay

speaking of Avatars...I' m still waiting for at leats one of the ones I submitted to show up -Im actually waiting for the one I made for myself specifically- :(
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8/17/2004 4:30:20 AM >
Joe Redifer

RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 05:29
It' s hilarious whenever a female hits a game forum and the guys go nuts, thinkin' they' re gonna get sum. :)

Anyway I agree with uhh.. forgot her name.. need to check... Ice Queen! I like to use my real picture and I do on the film-tech.com forums. I use my real name here as well. Anyway here is a real picture of me carrying in a Mac my friend bought when I was in Dallas recently.

I don' t think I want that as an avatar, though. I might use a different pic or the Daytona car that I use on the Magic Box forums.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 8/17/2004 5:31:34 AM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 06:05

WELCOME ICE QUEEN!!! its great to see so many new ppl join the place! ...especially females... FEMALES!!! er um neways...

PUT YOUR GONADS ON HOLD young stud!

my very first wedgie. how thoughtful

There' s more where that came from big boy
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8/17/2004 6:05:42 AM >
Joe Redifer

RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 06:51
Where are your pics, " Terry" ? I don' t think I have the ones you sent to the MP3 Club like 8 or 9 years ago. Time to post new ones!
Ice Queen

RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 10:23
Awww thanks guys for such a warm welcome. I hope to become a permanent member here

Anyway Adam, you still owe me an email back from the one I sent in reply to yours last week :P
Joe Redifer

RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 20:30
Even Adam is hitting on you? For shame!

And you are automatically a permanent member unless you get BANNED!. Unfortunately only Adam can ban people. I wish I could be mod so that I could randomly ban and unban Fathoms several times a day.
Ice Queen

RE: Yello - Aug 17, 2004 21:06
lol I wish :P lol nah just about a review. Check out the pokemon one, it was I!

I' m a mod on another forum, it' s nearing 6,000 memebrs though which is kinda scary, so much spam to clean up :( This is place is so neat and tidy compared to there :P

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll