Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Animal Crossing Online
Sal

• Total Posts : 38
Animal Crossing Online - Jul 21, 2005 17:54
I guess I just really want to see what people think of Nintendo making an online version of Animal Crossing. I don' t care what anyone says but I wasted a year of my life on the NGC version and loved every moment. With the Revolution on the horizion and it' s online capabilities, it should be no real problem.

Fishing derby' s would be against other people and not the evil cheating computer. You can trade with other people instead of gettiong the same old junk over and over again, but still make it so you have to talk to animal NPC' s to get certain items that are connected to only you. Ya know, just to make things intresting.

These are just a couple things I would like to see. Let me know what you think, and any " wishes" for an online version.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Animal Crossing Online - Jul 22, 2005 14:43
that would be hella fun.it would be cool trading stuff and selling them.maybe for the revolution
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Animal Crossing Online - Jul 22, 2005 19:42
I borrowed the GNC version from a friend and I played it for like a month every day around 5-10 hours a day and it was awsome. I think the DS version will be even more intertaining and hopefully they' ll make a Revolution online version also.

PS. Nintendo RAWKS (Paper MarioTTYD)
ex SOLDIERcloudstrife

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Animal Crossing Online - Jul 23, 2005 11:14
That whole idea sounds pretty cool. I love Animal Crossing! It would be cool if they made a ' ' create a town' ' feature. Just amagine. I spent 3hrs going through the begining sequence in that game because a freind of mine got a town with two cliffs instead of one. Of coarse I got him back cause not only did my new town have two cliffs but I also got Octavian the rarest animal in the game. hahahahah!
Sal

• Total Posts : 38
RE: Animal Crossing Online - Jul 23, 2005 19:09
You could do that. If people get together and form a " guild" or something along those lines....knowing nintendo it would be called a super happy friend group or something. but anyways. When you get some form of group together they should be able to create thier own town. random. or custom for those who love that kind of thing. Then it would all be connected by the train system that is connected to like a central town for people to mingle...and all our houses would be in a kind of suburb.

I can' t help it. I really want them to take that game online.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Animal Crossing Online - Jul 23, 2005 22:01
I think Animal Crossing online will be something very special.

I think this may be the DS game of 2005. All Nintendo has to do is promote it with quality marketing and we' ll be on our way.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll