Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Soul Caliber III
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Soul Caliber III - Mar 24, 2005 11:17
Soul Caliber III to be PS2 exclusive

Well here' s the scoop on the new Soul Caliber game. I loved the first 2 and was looking forward to the 3rd, untill I saw the crappy exclusivity part of it. I own a PS2, and I understand that some games are franchise games, and only appear on some consoles, mario, halo and Gran Turisimo are great examples, but for Namco to go and make this game console exclusive, when the Game cube version outsold the PS2 version, and the x-box version sold just as well as the PS2 version is just stupid. They' re taking away 2/3rds of their sales for this game right off the start. I can only imagine how much money sony shoved towards them to make it so. I guess this is how people felt about RE4, and I have to agree with them. Oh well, at least PS2 is getting that eventually. Same will probably happen here. It' s all a conspiracy to try and make sure everybody buys every system!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll