Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The New Nintendo
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
The New Nintendo - Jul 13, 2007 02:36
A lot of hardcore gamers seem to be a little lost with the situation at Nintendo, no?

It seems hardcore gamers just can' t get what Nitnendo are playing at. Im hearing people call Nintendo ' out of sight' and have ' lost the plot' .

My Theory.

Not quite, actually Nintendo are soo on the ball and on a totally different level to their competition. While the others fight out for the visuals with same generic gameplay, Nintendo are on the roll of finding the Next level of gameplay. Sure it seems gimmicky at times but its sure starting to come through nicely (See this for an example) The ' Next level' of Control could very well be fully realised in time for Nintendo' s Next console.

By this time, i predict Developers of 360, PS3 games will be bored to death of trying to make the prettiest FPS and actually want to expand the gameplay aswell as visuals and immersion. This is where Wii 2, comes into play. With state-of-the-art horsepower, hardware, software (Online Media ect) AND fully realised Next generation gameplay as standard, Wii 2 will be Irresistible to these developers and Both PS3' s and Xbox 360' s predecessors (unless they blatantly copy, which would be very hard due to patency) will be left in the dark.

My advise to people doubting or Hating on Wii,, Don' t worry about it, just continue to enjoy your GOW' s, GRAW' s ETC (like i am) until you play the Proper Next generation versions on Wii2.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll