Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Two choices
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
Two choices - Jun 29, 2007 05:12
I know some or rather most of you have had problems with various consoles falling over and the like, but seriously do we have to have a comment about it in every single thread? If you are that annoyed, upset, worried, pissed off or whatever, you have the choice and the choice is get rid and go to another format. Sooner or later the company that provides the most stable console in terms of hardware and game support will win out. However pissing and moaning on a forum will not get the problem resolved, listen to the likes of Eddie and try his fixes, if it doesn' t work then ship it back get it repaired and get rid, if you are worried that yours is going to die then sell it to some unfortunate schlub, but can we just try and stop moaning about it, we know the problems exist, we know companies have been shoddy with their workmanship, just deal with it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll