Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ipod video
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
ipod video - Dec 28, 2005 07:17
For no apparent reason my ipod will decide to pause itself in the middle of a song. I have no idea whats wrong its got nothing to do with the headphones coming out of the socket either. I was wondering if anyone has an ipod video with the same problem or if anyone knows how to fix this problem.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: ipod video - Jan 01, 2006 00:25
Serves you right for buying an ipod, over priced and under featured. Apple has the balls to make you buy things like a mic and case for something you already payed hundreds for, and why the hell don' t they add fm radio and direct encoding? Both are essential for mp3 players. I listen to the radio on my iRiver more then the songs I put on it, and half of my songs I have were bummed off of friends after I streamed them directely from their cd players to my iRiver (no computer used at all). iPods are like Porsches that are sold at full price but don' t include a steering wheel,engine, tires,seats,stereo system etc... I hate iPods.

I know this doesn' t help you but I couldn' t resist
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 1 Jan 06 8:26:16 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread