Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fallout 3
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 13:03
Hey, anyone else here looking forward to Fallout 3? I patiently waiting for Bethesda to release info about it, but they probably wont untill Oblivion has been released!

(just needed some new threads on the forum, been kinda dead for a week now)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 13:24
...it' s dead all the time....

..what is Fallout 3 anyway?...
Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 13:33
For the people who arent on their knees worshipping Square-Enix for the japs RPG' s, the people at Black Isle Studios and Bioware are the superior creators of RPG' s, Black Isle died when Interplay tried to save it self, meaning the shut down the developers of the original fallout series, and the only studio in the company that sold games.

Well fallout 1 and 2 are isometric RPG' s, set in a post apocalyptic world, the game has a mix of hi-tech weapons and weapons as we would know them today, it was bloody, it had a great storyline, fun characters. Id recommend it to anyone.

Bethesda bought the licens to make Fallout 3 (and 4, 6, 7 and so on) from interplay before they shut down. They havent realesed shots of it yet, but my guess is it will be big around E3 in may.
Bishonen

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 13:36
...I' m a console gamer, so it' s unlikely I' ll see it..

...even on the 360...
Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 13:39
As far as i remember, they announced it for PC and " next-gen" console(s)

So it will probably be released like Oblivion is, PC and Xbox! Its a game which will attract the same people as KOTOR fans, since Bioware had some fingers in the first parts of fallout (dont hold me up on that, but Bioware and Black Isle did work together on some games)
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 14:02
Black Isle was a cool developer but BioWare is so overrated - they are so fuckin lame - I mean jade empire was cool for 6h and then it got schematic / hopeless / terrible - pick one.
Kotor had a nice story but what a " beta-like" experience it was and how lame those character animations were and so on and so on.(but KOTOR 1 is an outstanding game in overall - but it' s just Kotor and Jade Empire /SUX/ from them that I know)

I did worship square back in the days - I don' t since FFX - and I played FF12 Demo - it seems you may actually start to worship them because they are getting closer and closer to a PC RPG like Bioware' s and I have no idea why, since people love them for what they did on PSX mostly.

Thank God Dragon Quest VIII is so fuckin great.(at least uptill now - I have 10 h on timer)

I remember Fallout when it came out for the PC - those were the days of Diablo (I played that game like crazy) but I never got the chance to play it.
I wonder what kind of game will F3 be.I like the idea of the world ans stuff.
Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 14:41
I dont think bioware is overrated, Jade empire was short, but the story was good. Kotor was perfect for me. And Baldur' s Gate is top notch in all aspects!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 12, 2006 16:58

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

I did worship square back in the days - I don' t since FFX -

I didn' t really get into any FF games until X. It' s just very well done, imo. The cut scenes. The story line. The little puzzles at regular intervals through the game. Hell, I' ve put in 60 hours (and still going!) My time is being consumed by other things, at the moment, but one of these days I' ll finish that damn game!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 05:03
What is it that some people dislike with FFX? I don' t understand.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 07:31
Everyone' s opinion is different. One person loves something, someone else is sure to hate it. Just the way it is. The part where it gets messed up is that, if you dislike something that nobody pays attention to, it' s no big deal. But if you dislike something that a lot of people like, then you constantly have to defend your position, and I think that makes you hate it MORE!

It goes from:

" I didn' t enjoy that game"

" The game sucks. Why do these people like this game?"

" These people are retarded for trying to get me to like this sucky game."

" Anyone who likes this game is waste of universal resources®. They, and their turd of a game should be disposed of accordingly."

" You should all bow down to my infinite wisdom as I purge the evil from your soul with this 12 gauge sawed-off. My name is Joe Redifer."

I see it all the time, man. Sad.
Vx Chemical

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 07:51
Somehow every thread on this board ends up with either discussing FF or 360 vs. playstation.

Looks like im the only one who played Fallout, you should keep an eye out on FF3
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 08:22
i loooooooovee FFX lol seriously
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 08:28
Why i dislike FFX?
How about characters that has no real good personal or look...
How about running in a road the whole game without any worldmap/airship to fly.
The plot/story sux too...
The whole world and the artistic look isn' t cool.

However i liked FFX 9/10 it gets for me...its a great RPG however many flaws in it,and yu can feel that sakaguchi did not do anything in it...
Abasoufiane

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 08:44
FFX characters are cool except for the main character Tidus... Cloud, squall, Celes are much better.. man do you forget Auron, how cool he was, that was one of my favorite characters , how about yuna or lulu ...

FF9 djidane is the worse character in all final fantasy' s i played (from 6 to x-2)

the story is cool also, i like it, the end was great in my opinion and it had lot of emotions.

some outstanding tunes

outstanding graphics at that time

excellent combat system, check out the reviews for that part, it got very positive comments .

however i defintly agree with you, few side quests, too linear, no map as we know in a typical rpg, and few shimere or geforce whatever you call those (bahamute etc...) keep this title from being perfect
Bishonen

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 09:07

Somehow every thread on this board ends up with either discussing FF or 360 vs. playstation

...agreed...

...where' s the imagination?...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 09:16
Graphic/sound was amazing,and control was great and new too.
However...
btw did you say djidane?
He was named Zidane :)
FF12 looks very good though,even though i heard someone complained about the battle system,cause 3 kingdoms,and a lot of airships= yes plz
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 13, 2006 09:18
I am imagining a pizza right now, and a bubble bath. But not at the same time. That would be messy.
Abasoufiane

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 14, 2006 01:09
djidane in the french version of the game :)...

zidane is a french star football player :)
Abasoufiane

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 14, 2006 01:11
i loooove bubble tube.... no i' m not gay....
Bishonen

RE: Fallout 3 - Jan 14, 2006 01:17
...you don' t eat pizza...

....not with that waist...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages