Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Not Enough Wii' s for Santa?
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Not Enough Wii' s for Santa? - Oct 02, 2007 03:51
LINK

This is absolute horseshit!!!!! So you have 12 months to plan ahead to make sure that you will have enough of your console to go around come Christmas season, and now that the time is coming close you come out and say " Oh, hey we won' t have enough for the demand" . Horseshit excuse Reggie!!!!!!!!!

The busiest buying season of the year, and Nintendo come out with this piece of great news. I guess someone needs to remind them that Christmas does come every year on December 25, just so that maybe they can plan better for next year.

I guess this will be good for Reggie. He gets to come out after the Christmas season and tell everyone that they were completly sold out of Wii' s!!! It was a great success, we sold what we had out there for the consumer!!!!!

Hey, Reggie. Wouldn' t you would have wanted to have more in stock and maybe had a more sales and a few Wii' s left on the shelf, then having all of them sold out but with less over all sales numbers? I guess it' s how you perceive this information.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll