Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 02:21
Its been confirmed by Gamepro and kotaku because some sony staff employ said its finally on its way no.

There you have - Quez the unbias reporter who never trash a console gaved you the story.

ps! Blue dragon looks like a 10/10 game,all hail blue dragon!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 02:30
Here' s what they say about Lost Oddyssey in the latest issue of Swedish game magasine Level:

" Men medan Blue Dragon egentligen aldrig skulle fungera som annat än ett japanskt rollspel för dummies var Lost Oddyssey redan från början så mycket mer"

LOL, " japanskt rollspel för dummies" that' s a good one. and I bet, a pretty good description of the game.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 02:39
Please dont mentioned gaming magazine LEVEL. or any other Swedish magazine for that matter.

They tend to suck.

ANything that is diffrent from their racing/fps games are crap according to them.

Even colin mcrae got 10/10 in graphics at the Gamereactor review.

lol.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 03:37
I actually think Level is kinda good. At least they used to be kinda good. They´re might of all the veteran journalists, that was with big Swedish Magazines such as Power (aka Super Play) and PC Magazine, when they first started. Then all the best of the best left their Magazines, because they didn' t like where they had gone, and started anew, better one, together, united. It was called Reset, now known as Level.

Still, they haven' t reviewed Blue Dragon yet, right Ginj, Quez?
Perhaps they didn' t mena it as bad as it sounded, or perhaps they' ll change their minds.

Not that I care, I' m also more interested in LO from Sakaguchi, but mostly of Eternal Sonata of the 360 JRPG' s.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 04:06
Lost Oddyssey>Eternal Sonata>Pong>Blue Dragon

Lost Oddyssey has the biggest potential, but if they deliver or not remains to be seen.

Eternal Sonata looks good and the story is interesting but it seems it will be very linear gameplay and he battle system isn' t exactly exciting.

Pong is really boring, but at least it' s a classic.

Blue Dragon isn' t even a classic, so it has nothing going for it.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 04:53
My biggest prob with Sonata is because it is so ver very VERY cute. I' m not certain the mind of a westerner can surive it.

The reason I choose it before LO is because I know yet too little of Lost Odyssey to determine its greatness.
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 08:08
I' ve actually been lookin forward to Blue Dragon, altho I don' t own a 360.. have you played blue dragon yet gin? or are you just assuming it sucks cause you don' t like those types of games?
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 08:20
Who cares what Ginj thinks,not even his mom does that.

Blue dragon ftw!!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Quez the most unbias gaming journalist/critic announce rumble for ps3! - Aug 01, 2007 08:50
i just can' t sunderstand WHy Lost odyssey is underhyped, this game seems fantastic and very similar to final fantasy, this is the closest game i' ve ever seen to get on par with this franchise (from the previews ) . Moreover, it has Umatsu and sakaguchi united and a great japanese novelist, Yet few give a damn about it, very weird.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll