Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why Am I Less Successful Than David Jaffe?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Why Am I Less Successful Than David Jaffe? - Nov 28, 2008 07:51
I fail to see why I am not an industry insider, who's opinion is broadcast over hundreds of gaming news sites, blogs, and RSS feeds. Moreover, I fail to see why some people still regard him as anything more than comic relief, in the same vein as Kutaragi and Dyack.

Just look at this...

a- HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!

b- I thought GEARS OF WARS 2 looked about as good as a next-gen game could look....and that game is currently- and will probably remain- my game of the year. And hell, I think I actually get to vote on that kind of stuff in some circles :) And unless I get blown away by POP or something else I missed, GEARS 2 is the SHIT....this year. Dudes and dudettes, fucking WAIT till you see the amazing graphics...just fucking wait

#1- I just said GEARS 2 is the BEST fucking playing and looking game of the year....better than any PS3 game. And there are some damn good PS3 games, I feel.

#2- FUCK YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother fucking game looks like nothing you've ever played...and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking..

If I didn't tell you he was commenting on his recent trip to Sony Santa-Monica Studios, to take a look at God of War III, would you have had a damned clue what the imbecile was talking about? It's sad, when your remarks made to the press and public are linguistically outstripped by the comments posted below it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll