Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Are you looking for an Xbox 360?
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
Are you looking for an Xbox 360? - Feb 27, 2006 06:20
I went to a local Zellers to pick up a Metalica CD, and to my surprise I saw a 360 premium pack sitting in the shelves. It was just sitting there, I don' t know when it got there but I can say that this time tomorrow it will be gone. So if you are still looking for your box I suggest spending some time next week or even right now to take a look in stores. I don' t think the shortage is going to last much longer.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Are you looking for an Xbox 360? - Feb 27, 2006 12:51
actually gamejunkie, don' t be surprised if u see more in other stores as well. They' re starting to pick up on production and very soon they' ll be on every store and there' ll be enough to go around. EB has caught up on all of their preorders, and they were thinking it wouldn' t happen till the end of march at least. It' s Infineon' s fault apparently for making faulty memory cards, gddr3. that' s why the production was slow, cuz the workers had to sort out the bad ones from the good ones.
< Message edited by KiLLeR -- 26 Feb 06 23:52:20 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Are you looking for an Xbox 360? - Mar 01, 2006 06:53
I already knew that, but I was taken back a bit that i was able to finds one so soon. By the way its still sitting there. This perticular Zellers* is a small shitty retail store that only the elderly and people on welfare shop at, as they can' t afford to drive anywhere else.

*Zellers is the canadian answer to Walmart.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll