Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s in store for Wii this fall?
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 02:47
I was wondering is there anything worth buying in fall for Wii? Because, as we all know, PS3 and 360 got decent titles, as usual, with a few guaranteed hit titles like Gears of War or Little Big Planet. However, what' s the situation with Nintendo? Is there anything special coming out this fall, especially from Nintendo for Wii?

(No, this is not a flame thread. It was just that I was over at a mates house yesterday and we both discussed about this but, besides Disaster: Day of Crisis, we couldn' t think of any big title that' s going to be released for Wii this fall.)

Can anybody tell me a few big titles that will be released this fall for Wii?
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 03:07
Did you not see this thread?

http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=138568&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

It must be game of the year.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 03:09
I think de Blob is Wii-exclusive but I don' t know... Here' s a link to Wii games sorted by release with unreleased games
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 03:14
Yeah, I saw that thread and it was actually my inspiration to open up this thread. Because, while I don' t deny the greatness of Wii Pole...I currently don' t have a girlfriend and since dancing on a pole all by yourself is not so fun, I think, I need something else to play on my Wii.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 03:42
Very good question.

As far as I' m aware, Iwata stated in his last Interview (last month), that a handful of potentially big Ips (new and old reinvented classics) will be revealed Soon.

It' s seems at the Moment Nintendo have been concentrating on Pushing and releasing Wii Ware and their latest releases (Wii fit, MK, SSB). IT seems, Nintendo are (as usual) very hush about what they have in store..

Question is, how many of these unrevealed titles will be released before the end of the year?

As for 3rd Party. Most Major 3rd parties have Original IP' s in store but thats all we know at the moment.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 12, 2008 04:40

Very good question.

As far as I' m aware, Iwata stated in his last Interview (last month), that a handful of potentially big Ips (new and old reinvented classics) will be revealed Soon.

It' s seems at the Moment Nintendo have been concentrating on Pushing and releasing Wii Ware and their latest releases (Wii fit, MK, SSB). IT seems, Nintendo are (as usual) very hush about what they have in store..

Question is, how many of these unrevealed titles will be released before the end of the year?

As for 3rd Party. Most Major 3rd parties have Original IP' s in store but thats all we know at the moment.

So that would be no new Nintendo games and a few rehash party games
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What' s in store for Wii this fall? - May 13, 2008 05:24

That' s PR lingo for " absolutely nothing on the horizon of any real merit" .

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll