Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
cpsethgt

• Total Posts : 57
. - Aug 23, 2005 09:27
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:27>
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 23, 2005 09:34
sorry but i can' t believe some magazine i never heard of before. If it was a credible source like a well know site like IGN or gamespot i might give it another thought but i won' t believe anything until i hear it from Nintendo themselves. IF they have any news they will post it to their website on the news section.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 23, 2005 15:30
Hmm. I think that' s kinda cool! A controller that, maybe, pulls to one side or the other (and/or up and down) depending on what' s happening on the screen. When you jump, the controller would suddenly go up. And when you come down the controller goes down, and you feel a slight thud as you land. When you get hit in a fighting game as your character slides back the controller pulls slightly in that direction. Let' s not even talk about DRIVING GAMES! That would be nuts! Sounds pretty revolutionary to me!

I honestly don' t know what people are expecting! It seems that with all the hype Nintendo is REALLY shooting themselves in the foot. No matter what it is, it won' t be enough.

What do you guys think would be a " revolutionary" controller?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 23, 2005 15:35

I honestly don' t know what people are expecting! It seems that with all the hype Nintendo is REALLY shooting themselves in the foot. No matter what it is, it won' t be enough.

Yepp,they dont have the power of their console,nor the 3rdparties behind them this time.
They need to come up with anything thats why they talk about this revolutionize hand controller.
I know nintendo make very good controllers,but i think it wont be so special,and this whole talk about this console will be a revolution is just a hippo to make PR in a desperate way,xbox360 and ps3 gonna go head to head,while Nintendo gonna hurt themself out of the fight.

But im still getting NR,i cant imagien not having the new zelda to next gen ^^
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 23 Aug 05 23:36:01 >
Bjkblaze

• Total Posts : 6
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 23, 2005 17:35
Yeah that does sound cool.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 24, 2005 06:38
Of course, the actual controller will never meet the hype that' s generated for it.. but this has to be fake. Remember: The controller plays all NES, SNES and N64 games. This description doesn' t seem to fit. And about all of us underestimating Nintendo; it' s okay to do that, it' s Nintendo. But you must realize that Nintendo' s putting ALOT into this different system. Nintendo wasn' t much of a risktaker prior to this, so if they' re going down this strange, enigmatic path, we should know that they' ve hit a stroke of genius. But we' ll have to wait and see.

C' mon, it' s a huge company. This system is very important for them. Ya think it' s gonna suck? It' s gonna be great at the least. As I said, we' ll wait and see. But if it sucks, then we' ll make a real revolt!
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 24, 2005 15:28
I dont think it' s going to be a disappointment. Both, Yuji Naka (Sonic Team) and Peter Molyneux (Lionhead) said they' ve seen the controller and both of them praised it. And even if it isn' t teh uber-revolution, I think I' ll get the Rev anyway. I mean, after we already lost SEGA, we can' t afford to lose Nintendo, too.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Revolution controller? - Aug 24, 2005 20:38
Nah, we won' t lose ' em.

I think from now on, we should only post a ' Revolution Controller' thread if it' s actually been revealed, not pics of fake ones, I' m sick and tired of those. ie: IGN' s recent Reader posts. Gear Section.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll