Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Def Jam:Icon
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 57
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:29
And rap usually sounds the same to those who ears are trained well enough. I' m steering away from the game for two reasons, I have a huge dislikes for almost all rappers (there are those that I can tolerate), and two the games controls suck worse than Bullet Witch...and that game has some fucked up controls.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:36

And rap usually sounds the same to those who ears are trained well enough. I' m steering away from the game for two reasons, I have a huge dislikes for almost all rappers (there are those that I can tolerate), and two the games controls suck worse than Bullet Witch...and that game has some fucked up controls.

I was at Walmart the other day and a large group of people were making fun of bulletwitch except for this 10 year old. What are your thoughts of it?
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 11:33
Fuck Bulletwitch
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 12:26
Fuck shoes
Alecrein

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 12:45

I was at Walmart the other day and a large group of people were making fun of bulletwitch except for this 10 year old. What are your thoughts of it?

Sonic the Hedgehog for 360...that is all I will say, poorly designed game, but if you can get past the flaws it is fun.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 03:40

ORIGINAL: Alecrein

Sonic the Hedgehog for 360...that is all I will say, poorly designed game, but if you can get past the flaws it is fun.

Falling back on the Kikizo review still won' t get you anywhere on this subject. Adam is a self confessed SEGA worshiper. He can get past the flaws in any SEGA game.

Sonic is a chore. It' s not fun.

You like really bad games.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 04:31

Fuck shoes

Where did that come from?
Dagashi

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 06:56
It' s from a Dane Cook skit. I just saw his " Fuck Bulletwitch" post and it came to mind.

Nitro

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 07:36
I' m a banana!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 08:19
Dane Cook-Master of lowbrow comedy

You need to check out George Carlin and Doug StanHope. These two are real comedians. Dane Cook is overrated trash.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 10:41

Dane Cook-Master of lowbrow comedy

You need to check out George Carlin and Doug StanHope. These two are real comedians. Dane Cook is overrated trash.

Dane Cook is hilarious
Alecrein

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 12:09

Falling back on the Kikizo review still won' t get you anywhere on this subject. Adam is a self confessed SEGA worshiper. He can get past the flaws in any SEGA game.

Sonic is a chore. It' s not fun.

You like really bad games.

That is your opinion, all games are good games, there are just those that are massively flawed...and those that are unplayable. Sonic was massively flawed, Bullet Witch is the same. I' m not falling back on a review I didn' t read, although I hate to say it I haven' t read a review on this site yet, only the news articles, and the forums. I watch Gametrailers' reviews and maybe read a few 1up, but seriously, Sonic was a game that if Sega had gotten off their asses to fix some massive bugs would have been a great game.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 10:09
Bitches aint Shit
Nitro

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 16:29
Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360, average ratio according to Gamerankings - 47%, average ratio according to Metacritic - 46%

Eurogamer even gave it 2/10!!!

Best quote listed on Metacritic...

I could' ve dealt with the much-lauded adventure elements, subpar graphics--even that clown Shadow--but the bottom line is that this feels more like some hack job created by a bunch of Sega interns as opposed to a game from a competent development studio.

EGM

It' s a bad game. You like it. You like bad games.
Dagashi

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 23:25

Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360, average ratio according to Gamerankings - 47%, average ratio according to Metacritic - 46%

Eurogamer even gave it 2/10!!!

Best quote listed on Metacritic...

quote:

I could' ve dealt with the much-lauded adventure elements, subpar graphics--even that clown Shadow--but the bottom line is that this feels more like some hack job created by a bunch of Sega interns as opposed to a game from a competent development studio.

EGM

It' s a bad game. You like it. You like bad games.

I still remember Victor Lucas' review of it on Electronic Playground. He was appalled by how bad it was and even used the quote at the end " If you pick this game up, I will personally slap you in the face" . This from a long time sega fan, and a guy that can almost always find something good in a game. He gave it a 2 out of 10.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 04:49

I still remember Victor Lucas' review of it on Electronic Playground. He was appalled by how bad it was and even used the quote at the end " If you pick this game up, I will personally slap you in the face" . This from a long time sega fan, and a guy that can almost always find something good in a game. He gave it a 2 out of 10.

Who cares about Victor? If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it. Tommy Talarico is the man. I loved him bashing Halo 2 for not having enough colors, then bashing a Nintendo game for having too many. He' s an ass, and I respect that.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 05:16

If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it.

That shall be the next wii game! and when you clog the toilet, you have to use the wiimote as a plunger
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 07:28

That shall be the next wii game! and when you clog the toilet, you have to use the wiimote as a plunger

that' ll be a minigame in the next mario

And I like Dane Cook, but he' s a little overrated.
Dagashi

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 07:59

Who cares about Victor? If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it. Tommy Talarico is the man. I loved him bashing Halo 2 for not having enough colors, then bashing a Nintendo game for having too many. He' s an ass, and I respect that.

Yes he rates games high, but he still offers great insight into a lot of games.

Tommy is funny, and does some good reviews, but some of his ratings are ridiculous. He gave Crash Bandicoot a higher score than Mario 64. That makes no sense no matter what angle you look at it from.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 09:34
The only good rappers left are Jay Z & Nas.

Everything else is garbage, I don' t give a fuck about the platinum chains and how many cars and bitches you have, stfu.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message