Def Jam:Icon

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 57
Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
  • Reward points : 0
Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 07:04
Hows the full game? I' ve played the demo it was sick. my 360 broke so i' ll when i get my 360 back from repairs im picking up the game but wats ur guys opinion of the game?

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 07:43
I thought the demo was one of the most horrible things I' ve ever attempted to play. Absolute shit. I have no urge to try to full thing.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:05
why? Me and my freinds agree it pretty damn fun and the few of my freinds who have it say its sick how come you dont like it?

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:10
Controls were carp, animation were crap, couldn' t figure out what the hell was going on, too slow paced, don' t give a shit about the rappers in the game, etc...

The game was too chaotic without a sense of focus from what I played. Nobody I know even remotely likes it.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:16
i' ll admit the controls are a little slow to reposnd but if anything the animations looked good and if you dont care for the rappers you could always look at them as just another character in a fighting game. Im sure nobody gives a shit about the fighter in Tekkan or DOA but they' re still fun too play as.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:37
It' s nice looking but he game itself is absolute rubbish. I can' t believe they changed the gameplay from the previous two [pretty fun] games. Icon sucks ass.

Like Rampage said the controls are horrible and the animations are really bad. Playing it just isn' t any fun whatsoever.

It' s a very bad game.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:54
I thought this game had some good ideas behind it, using music as a weapon. Too bad the game looks the part, but plays rubbish. I can tell even though clips of gameplay its not great.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 13:23

why? Me and my freinds agree it pretty damn fun and the few of my freinds who have it say its sick how come you dont like it?

The only people that actually like it are people who like the rappers on it. I think its alot like old MK games where you can just corner them and jump kick, except instead you get to blow crap up

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:16

The only people that actually like it are people who like the rappers on it. I think its alot like old MK games where you can just corner them and jump kick, except instead you get to blow crap up

So says the asshole that repeatedly blew the gas station on me

But seriously, I care about some of the rappers(Jeezy, Joey Crack) in it, and I still wont buy it after playing the demo.

On another note, anyone know where I can get a list of all rappers in it. Someone told me they thought Game was in it.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:28
Yo game is in Def Jam man all the characters are listed here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Def_Jam:_Icon

immortaldanmx
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:56
Thanks Boss, but I found it already. And I must say Im dissappointed. I was told Fat Joe by IGN, and on the list I found he' s no where to be seen. On the list, the only people worth a shit are Game, Jeezy, Bun B, and Ludacris.

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 02:16
Yo T.I, Lil Jon and Mike Jones arent worth shit man?

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 04:36

Hell no.

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 07:06
Fuck You Bitch

immortaldanmx
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 09:50

T.I.- Why you gonna include him on a list with talent, why you gonna go and do that, do that. Enough said.

Lil Jon- What?! What?! What?! OK! Garbage. Pure garbage.

Mike Jones- Mike who? When he releases a track thats not the same 5 words repeated then we can talk.

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:07
Yo every rapper wants either T.I or Lil Wayne to feature in their songs man. To get that kind of respect from yo peers u gotta be a little good man. Lil Jon might not be the greatest lyracist bt his songs do get you hyped up and he' s a great producer. And Mike Jones Comes out with club banger after club banger. Not all rap has to have a purpose. Some songs are made for dancin and partyin to.

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:13

Fuck You Bitch

Sorry, i dont like listening to crap like... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES... who? and WHAT?!! YEAAAHHH! OKAYYY! WHOS GAY?

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:17
And i dont like hearing angry suburan kids screaming at the top of their lungs about how life sucks and wanting to kill themselves. and rap is gay OK.

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:19

And i dont like hearing angry suburan kids screaming at the top of their lungs about how life sucks and wanting to kill themselves. and rap is gay OK.

Actually that sounds like emo music dipshit

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:21
w/e emo,rock,gith its sounds all the same to me

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:29
And rap usually sounds the same to those who ears are trained well enough. I' m steering away from the game for two reasons, I have a huge dislikes for almost all rappers (there are those that I can tolerate), and two the games controls suck worse than Bullet Witch...and that game has some fucked up controls.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:36

And rap usually sounds the same to those who ears are trained well enough. I' m steering away from the game for two reasons, I have a huge dislikes for almost all rappers (there are those that I can tolerate), and two the games controls suck worse than Bullet Witch...and that game has some fucked up controls.

I was at Walmart the other day and a large group of people were making fun of bulletwitch except for this 10 year old. What are your thoughts of it?

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 11:33
Fuck Bulletwitch

Dagashi
  • Total Posts : 987
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 12:26
Fuck shoes

Alecrein
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 12:45

I was at Walmart the other day and a large group of people were making fun of bulletwitch except for this 10 year old. What are your thoughts of it?

Sonic the Hedgehog for 360...that is all I will say, poorly designed game, but if you can get past the flaws it is fun.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Nitro
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 03:40

ORIGINAL: Alecrein

Sonic the Hedgehog for 360...that is all I will say, poorly designed game, but if you can get past the flaws it is fun.

Falling back on the Kikizo review still won' t get you anywhere on this subject. Adam is a self confessed SEGA worshiper. He can get past the flaws in any SEGA game.

Sonic is a chore. It' s not fun.

You like really bad games.

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 04:31

Fuck shoes

Where did that come from?

Dagashi
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 06:56
It' s from a Dane Cook skit. I just saw his " Fuck Bulletwitch" post and it came to mind.

Nitro
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 07:36
I' m a banana!

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 08:19
Dane Cook-Master of lowbrow comedy

You need to check out George Carlin and Doug StanHope. These two are real comedians. Dane Cook is overrated trash.

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 10:41

Dane Cook-Master of lowbrow comedy

You need to check out George Carlin and Doug StanHope. These two are real comedians. Dane Cook is overrated trash.

Dane Cook is hilarious

Alecrein
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 13, 2007 12:09

Falling back on the Kikizo review still won' t get you anywhere on this subject. Adam is a self confessed SEGA worshiper. He can get past the flaws in any SEGA game.

Sonic is a chore. It' s not fun.

You like really bad games.

That is your opinion, all games are good games, there are just those that are massively flawed...and those that are unplayable. Sonic was massively flawed, Bullet Witch is the same. I' m not falling back on a review I didn' t read, although I hate to say it I haven' t read a review on this site yet, only the news articles, and the forums. I watch Gametrailers' reviews and maybe read a few 1up, but seriously, Sonic was a game that if Sega had gotten off their asses to fix some massive bugs would have been a great game.
~ Unknown ~

Boss Hogg
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 10:09
Bitches aint Shit

Nitro
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 16:29
Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360, average ratio according to Gamerankings - 47%, average ratio according to Metacritic - 46%

Eurogamer even gave it 2/10!!!

Best quote listed on Metacritic...

I could' ve dealt with the much-lauded adventure elements, subpar graphics--even that clown Shadow--but the bottom line is that this feels more like some hack job created by a bunch of Sega interns as opposed to a game from a competent development studio.

EGM

It' s a bad game. You like it. You like bad games.

Dagashi
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 14, 2007 23:25

Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360, average ratio according to Gamerankings - 47%, average ratio according to Metacritic - 46%

Eurogamer even gave it 2/10!!!

Best quote listed on Metacritic...

quote:

I could' ve dealt with the much-lauded adventure elements, subpar graphics--even that clown Shadow--but the bottom line is that this feels more like some hack job created by a bunch of Sega interns as opposed to a game from a competent development studio.

EGM

It' s a bad game. You like it. You like bad games.

I still remember Victor Lucas' review of it on Electronic Playground. He was appalled by how bad it was and even used the quote at the end " If you pick this game up, I will personally slap you in the face" . This from a long time sega fan, and a guy that can almost always find something good in a game. He gave it a 2 out of 10.

immortaldanmx
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 04:49

I still remember Victor Lucas' review of it on Electronic Playground. He was appalled by how bad it was and even used the quote at the end " If you pick this game up, I will personally slap you in the face" . This from a long time sega fan, and a guy that can almost always find something good in a game. He gave it a 2 out of 10.

Who cares about Victor? If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it. Tommy Talarico is the man. I loved him bashing Halo 2 for not having enough colors, then bashing a Nintendo game for having too many. He' s an ass, and I respect that.

mastachefbkw
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 05:16

If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it.

That shall be the next wii game! and when you clog the toilet, you have to use the wiimote as a plunger

immortaldanmx
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 07:28

That shall be the next wii game! and when you clog the toilet, you have to use the wiimote as a plunger

that' ll be a minigame in the next mario

And I like Dane Cook, but he' s a little overrated.

Dagashi
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 07:59

Who cares about Victor? If a game was about flushing a toilet he would like it. Tommy Talarico is the man. I loved him bashing Halo 2 for not having enough colors, then bashing a Nintendo game for having too many. He' s an ass, and I respect that.

Yes he rates games high, but he still offers great insight into a lot of games.

Tommy is funny, and does some good reviews, but some of his ratings are ridiculous. He gave Crash Bandicoot a higher score than Mario 64. That makes no sense no matter what angle you look at it from.

Evil Man
  • Total Posts : 1441
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 15, 2007 09:34
The only good rappers left are Jay Z & Nas.

Everything else is garbage, I don' t give a fuck about the platinum chains and how many cars and bitches you have, stfu.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 57