Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Funny moments
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Funny moments - Aug 13, 2004 23:01
I’m just trying to inspire some more conversation here. What is everyone' s funniest moment was in a video game? Either something you did in a game that you remember for being funny, or a genuinely funny part of a game.

I' ll start off with Half Life. After playing through the entire thing and finishing it I decided to go crazy with some cheats. Armed myself with weapons right at the start of the game and preceded to kill every scientist and guard I came across, with some fairly hilarious results. On the training mission too I remember leading scientists and a guard into a lift, throwing a grenade into it and watching them all get blow to pieces. I laughed for hours.

And when I found out you could maim bodies with the crowbar... ohhh, joy.
Zotty

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Funny moments - Aug 14, 2004 09:18
Well its not really funny but I rather felt silly over this. I always have a habbit to play different to other people and just fool around alot but still doing my job. I was once playing Mario Sunshine with my girlfriend and I had the habbit to slide over the floor by tapping b (?) instead of just normaly walking around and sometimes I would jump occasionly :P But suddenly my gf looks at me with this wierd face like what the heck I was doing and why I cant walk normal. Not mind blowing fun but I felt really silly and Im still doing it and cant controll it :(

Other then that I always enjoyed to fool around in Deus Ex 1 and 2. I always tried to go to places where you werent supposed to go, like placing mines on the building and jump ontop of them to reach the roof. And you always had those barrels with some fire in it and I always tried to get as many boxes as I could and dead bodies thus building a huge pile of flame...oke kinda sick but it was fun and if there was a friendly NPC I always tried to push them into the flames
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Funny moments - Aug 14, 2004 09:31
I laughed so hard with my friends while playing Monkey island on the PS2. The dialigue is hilarious and the main character Guybrush Threepwood is a complete idiot.

Other than that, i had a good laugh after i realised that about 70 hours in Harvest Moon, i had no social life.
panzer_baiken

• Total Posts : 83
RE: Funny moments - Aug 14, 2004 22:30
watching a dead body move or spin inexplicably in counter-strike is always funny.
MartyC

• Total Posts : 22
RE: Funny moments - Aug 15, 2004 09:00
I remember when i was playing goldeneye once on the n64, and i had a couple of cheats on. Anyway i went to this guard, and the game almost crashed but didn' t so this resulted in a guard becoming a mass of twirling legs arms and heads, also the music became a mess aswell, fun to watch tho. I find it can get really funny on online games aswell, like on black hawk down i was playing online and me and this guy from the other team were crouching nxt to each other for ages and didn' t realise... games are gr8 aren' t they

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll