Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 *Sigh*
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
*Sigh* - Apr 02, 2005 10:34
I am lost! I don' t know what I am supposed to do. My Xbox is gone, it' s gone forever. All those games are mocking me downstairs, laughing about how I can' t play them, the bastards. Okay actually the whole story is that my Xbox sucked! It was good for the first year than recently (at my birthday) it decided it wasn' t going to play any of the new games I got, it froze up constantly. This left me not being able to play DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball, 007 Everything and Nothing and I even tried some older games and it didn' t work. So we called up the warrenty people and they said they would send us a mailing label. Finally it came on Thursday and now my Xbox is being shipped of to Dallas Texas so they can send back my store credit for the new one. The New and Better Xbox!! Hee hee, except now all my saved games and music are gone, now to spend hours loading all that music back on. But I' m going to be without an Xbox for at least two weeks, hell it will probably be more. Damn it, now I have to do spend time conversing with my parents, NOOOOOOOOO!
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 2 Apr 05 18:36:47 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message