Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gaming' s Public Enemies.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 03:20
LINK

The following made it onto the list:

Sony
EA
ESRB
Gamestop
Gamepro Magazine
Xbox Live Marketplace

Click on the above link to read why each of them are hated.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 03:34
I dont know about you Guys, But My number One enemy is Pollution.

Save the trees man.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 05:39
here is my order of which i hate most:

1. Game Pro because all the bs they spread around such as " The rumour sectioun" saying Halo 3 was going to PS3, and the fact that they had madden 05 as #1 game for like 6 months over games like halo 2 and GTA SA

2. EA because they get filthy rich off of the same game over and over again. The last change they made to madden was a retarded lead blocker control
3. Gamestop because everyone they hire are morons. I went in there and said " do you have crackdown?" and he said " ummm... yeah crackdowns for the 360, but if you wait a while its coming to PS3." I was trying to explain that i wanted to know if they had it, not what console its for.

4. Sony because of they way theyve screwed their fans over the past 2 years

5. ESRB i really could care less, because no matter what they rate the game im still gonna get it

6. XBL marketplace I think is awsome, its just some things that cost money, only nubs would pay for, so they might as well just make them free.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 07:22
No Microsoft?

I' m surprised. I figured the insane failure rate of their console didn' t push them to the top of this list.
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 07:40

I' m surprised. I figured the insane failure rate of their console didn' t push them to the top of this list.

that kinda surprised me too. But then i thought, didnt MS repair everyones warranty cover everyones consoles? My warranty had ran out 2 wks before my cousin tripped over my charger and smashed it against my tv and they let me extend my warranty, but when my ps2 broke i still had 3 or 4 days left on the warranty and they told me that by the time my ps2 got to them, it would be expired [:' (]
Nitro

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 07:51
I guess so. But still, some people had to send them back multiple times. I know Tix did, and i did. As far as i know every single launch unit and then many from the first couple of batches failed/will fail.
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 08:06

I guess so. But still, some people had to send them back multiple times. I know Tix did, and i did. As far as i know every single launch unit and then many from the first couple of batches failed/will fail.

yeah, that does suck. Didnt you have to buy another one or something?
Nitro

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 08:11

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

yeah, that does suck. Didnt you have to buy another one or something?

I didn' t have to but i did. Just in case.
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 08:13

Man, that sucks. because now the new 360' s coming out and you could have got it instead
Nitro

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 08:30

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Man, that sucks. because now the new 360' s coming out and you could have got it instead

I' ll get it as well
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 08:36

I' ll get it as well

haha, how much do you spend on video games per year?
Nitro

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 09:30
Cuántos?

Es un poco como...dos mil.

Less than i spend on going abroad
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 16:13
Is the ' new and improved' 360 more/less/same price as the 60 GB PS3?

Btw, I found out that the PS3s in Singapore are apparently the 60 GB ones (only so far) and they cost $799 which is about US$512.

Amazing, right?

alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 18:17
Gaming' s biggest enemies, the only enemies to gaming are:

Journalists, one minute saying this game is the dogs then slating it when comparing it to the next big thing, which just happens to be something that is equally as bad if not worse, but they say it is good because they got a bigger incentive to push it.

Politicians, the ones who say that gaming leads to anger,anger leads to hate and hate leads to...sorry got lost there for a minute, but I think you get the ones I am on about, oh yes and the dogooder campaigners who say the exact same thing without having the slightest knowledge of the gaming world.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 04, 2007 23:17

As far as i know every single launch unit and then many from the first couple of batches failed/will fail.

What about the latest batch of consoles? Are they more reliable? I hope so....
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 05, 2007 00:06

What about the latest batch of consoles? Are they more reliable? I hope so....

You should know that every 360 is destined to fail and every owner has to go through a horriblely long waiting period to get it back, and then it might not even work again.

If Sony done that they would get much more stick than Microsoft is getting now.
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 05, 2007 06:37

If Sony done that they would get much more stick than Microsoft is getting now.

Sony does worse. they tell you it takes a week to get a ps2 there for repair and that your warranty will expire by the time it gets there
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 05, 2007 06:53

Sony does worse. they tell you it takes a week to get a ps2 there for repair and that your warranty will expire by the time it gets there

Yah, that' s pretty lame, I' ve had experiences like that with other electronics before.

You have to admit though, thats not a common occurence. The Xbox360 failing and being sent in for repairs is however. Not to mention, they didn' t extend the warranty in many countries, so a lot of people didn' t get their consoles replaced.
mastachefbkw

RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 05, 2007 07:00

You have to admit though, thats not a common occurence. The Xbox360 failing and being sent in for repairs is however. Not to mention, they didn' t extend the warranty in many countries, so a lot of people didn' t get their consoles replaced.

I could care less if my console screws up as long as i can get it repaired with my warranty, but when i have 2wks left on my warranty its pretty gay that they dont fix it
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Gaming' s Public Enemies. - Mar 05, 2007 22:43
When I explained to the kind lady on the phone that I worked in education and developed titles for 280 applicants to the course and that I knew there was a massive problem with the early units I had my 360 turnaround in.....

wait for it....

3 days!! They can blow up for all I care, simply the best customer service I have ever recieved... I shuold know, anyone ever sent a launch PS1 away for repair... yawn... 2 months...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message