Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 15, 2007 21:57
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bdh-o0%03%0f&compareTo=dskillzhtown

Apparently Toy R Us released the game early. This happened before with the Xbox Live Vision cam...

Ahg Buy madden get any game 1/2 off... I' m checking it out today as soon as I get some rest.

Get Madden then get Bioshock $30. Hopefully.

EDIT: I should clarify that I got this from another forum and the link up there is just too some persons gamertag.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 15 Aug 07 14:04:16 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 15, 2007 22:16
Yeah,heard it from someone on gametrailers.com too.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 01:23
Every single Toys R Us location making the same mistake? I scoff at the notion.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 01:26
get in your cars people!. that is. if you can drive. and have a 360. and have a car.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 15 Aug 07 17:26:46 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 05:06
All hail Eddie, clarifier of rumors!

I was out this morning & hit the local Toys-R-Us and they did in fact have BioShock in stock. Went home to get money, came back, & they took it off the shelves!

Bastards![:' (]
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 05:18
Haarrrrssshhhh!
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 05:35
I have also heard that some wal-marts and Target stores did the same thing.

No matter, can' t afford it til the end of the month anyway.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 06:06
OMG it' s released on mininova right now , still on private but it won' t take long until i see that public yeeeeessss yeeesss
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 07:04
is that the 360 version or pc version?

Are 360 copied games mainstream yet?
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 07:08
Pirated 360 games are quite easy to find online if you hit places like Mininova or The Pirate Bay, but pirating on the 360 hasn' t really caught on in North America (partially because it' s impossible to do without flashing or chipping).

Big in Morroco though. Although they all drive pirated cars & wipe their bottoms with pirated toilet paper there according to Aba.

Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 07:44
Pirating games is weak. Support the devs FFS. Stealing a game that took as much time and thought as Bioshock is sad. Get a job and pay for something.
Abasoufiane

RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 08:05

Big in Morroco though. Although they all drive pirated cars & wipe their bottoms with pirated toilet paper there according to Aba.

lool shut up eddie or i' ll shoot you with my pirated gun, we' ve already discuss that i wouldn' t be a gamer today it it wasn' t for that , + i' ll get it early how awesome is that , you guys have your advantages too , i have a poour 256Kb/s it would take me forever to download that bioshock demo, by the timle it arrived the 360 will get burned :p anyway Bioshock FTW, i never thought i' d be this excited about this game ... but frankly i guys i still want a killer app exclusively to 360 , i mean a true exclusive , it would give more " charisma" to the xbox.

Pirating games is weak. Support the devs FFS. Stealing a game that took as much time and thought as Bioshock is sad. Get a job and pay for something.

STFU dagashi , i' m already paying for my life by being born here.
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 16 Aug 07 0:06:55 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 08:07
Wow, you US people are so lucky. I' ll have to wait for my Bioshock copy till August 27th because I have to import mine from outside Germany to bypass censorship.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 08:57
Ja Deutschland
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 09:29
:( I was told it only happened east of the mississippi ):

Tho I think he was lying and I should go back and lynch the staff.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 10:59
I don' t care if people pirate games like Bioshock or Halo 3 where the developer deserves to go bankrupt for the good of all humanity, but I do get pissed when people pirate games that matter, like Shenmue, Super Monkeyball (Gamecube versions) and other games that are good and deserve much praise.
Abasoufiane

RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 11:28
STFU JOE. you are the biggest troll in this forum and you should have a troll statute in the troll realm for you alone
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 12:24
You only feel that way because I don' t enjoy the same mediocre games you do. If I did, you' d love me and my thrashing of things you don' t like.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 15:31
Lol. now now Aba, we all know Emofag, Dontpeeonbilly and virtua fighter are the worst trolls here.

Joe is just....... special...

I do see part of Joe' s point, everything and their grandma is turned into a FPS shooter now a days.

I mean Shadowrun? who do you figure that that has to be an FPS?

Fallout 3?

Some games are inherently fps and i dont think Joe would mind as much if 50% of all games released werent FPS (give and take some )
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Did ToysRUs slip up again??!! BIOShock Out?!! - Aug 16, 2007 23:08

i have a poour 256Kb/s it would take me forever to download that bioshock demo,
You' re just not persistent enough. I downloaded the entire Dead Rising demo on a shared 100kbps connection. I don' t want to hear you complaining.

On that note though, it is amazing on how little connection Xbox Live games will run properly.

I don' t support piracy for console games. I simply used to find it hard to pay $40 for what could amount to a very mediocre experience on the GBA. That' s about it. Legit games are darn near impossible to come by where Aba lives. I' m pretty sure we' ve all gone through this discussion at some point with EmoFag or Billy at some point.

I do in fact make a living chipping/flashing boxes though. (Along with other performance/asthetic mods). It' s damn good money, and I make a far better turnover than most people would think, so I feel no real compulsion to ask folks if they' re going to be using them resposibly. I don' t really lose sleep over it.

If it weren' t me, there' s plenty of other places that would do the same for quite a bit less.

I don' t do much in the way of movie piracy. Too much work downloading all those RARs. Not to mention, I like theaters a lot. I don' t download songs from artists I really want to support (AKA, the little guy), because the way I see it, the major label artist' s popularity is going to run out far before their money does. I mean, when have you ever heard of a band not releasing an album because they couldn' t find the funding?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message