Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 17, 2004 17:47
Sharon had a thread about the Survivor Series that got me thinking of the Reality Shows I watch and enjoy.

I watch following reality shows:

Extreme Home Makeover
The Apprentice
Trading Spaces (all versions)
Who Wants To Marry My Dad? (or something like that)

Which reality shows do you watch?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/17/2004 5:47:45 PM >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 17, 2004 20:19
I just finished posting a post to your post about my post Anyways, I like Monster House, Survivor, Apprentice and American Chopper
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 17, 2004 22:06
Most reality TV shows make me want to hurl my TV out of the window.

But for some reason I can usually stand Big Brother and the beginning of Pop Idol / X-Factor or whatever the name is of the ' talent' show this year. It' s just funny watching the hopefuls go through auditions and have the judges tell the truth to their face. Thats the important bit... it has to be the truth or it' s not funny.

As soon as they get past the auditions however I loose interest.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 18, 2004 00:36
Trading Genitals
A group of 10 males and 10 females go to the operating room where they get the sex changes, literally swapping each other' s genitals. The surgery is shown in close up form on camera because everybody loves watching surgeries. Once everybody is conscious, they all try to guess who' s genitals they have. If they guess correctly, they go on to the final round where they swallow live cockroaches for absolutely no reason whatsoever just because everyone loves watching that crap. The winner gets $240.

Who wants to rape my mom?
Several contestants put their love for their moms to the test. They choose from a pool of prisoners who they want to rape their moms. They can choose to get out of it at any time, but they won' t win the cash. If they go through with it, the prisoner chosen gets released, and the child of the raped mother gets $100. People will do anything for money!

Just Passing Through
12 contestants are locked in a home without a toilet. But they have an unlimited supply to any food they want. Each contestant has a large garbage dumpster. Contestants wildy eat as much as they can in hopes of filling their garbage dumpster to the top with human feces as fast as possible. People who watch reality TV love gross things, so this show is VERY popular! The person who fills their dumpster first wins $12, but they' re on TV, and that' s what matters.

Yes, I absolutely hate " reality" TV, which has nothing to do with reality.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 9/18/2004 12:38:29 AM >
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 18, 2004 06:03

Most reality TV shows make me want to hurl my TV out of the window.
I feel the same too.
Literally, as a matter of fact, I avoid most reality tv shows such as Jerry Springer, Blind Date, The 5th Wheel, Who Wants to Marry my Dad?, Wife Swap, and so on. I personally think they promote adultery. The ones I DO watch are Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, comedies, Who' s Line is it Anyways?, AFV, ...yes I am a conservative if you' re thinking of asking me
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: What Are Your Favorite Reality Shows? - Sep 23, 2004 03:57
I like the auditions of " American Idol" as well, that stuff is funny. Reality TV has kind of worn off on me. I still enjoy Survivor and The Amazing Race. I also like " Joe Schmo" that was very funny programming.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll