Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 your thoughts
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
your thoughts - Dec 13, 2005 15:50
Just pick a game or two, and say what can be improved for these games on next gen, what would you like to see in future , everyone please give " possible" ideas, and why not listing some things that should not exist anymore in next gen...

the game that i have in mind is Castle vania, i' m a big fan but sadly enough, 3d versions are not that good so i' m thinking that with power of next gen i hope that this franchise see its true glory with 3d

i want fantastic graphics and specialy fantastic design, gothic not like PS2 crap versions that look like dungeons , if only those castle vania look as good as resident evils 4 or devil may cry 3... anyway the atmosphere should be dark , gothic, ghoulish and macabre...

for sound, i want a soundtrack as good (or alsmost) as SOTN' s

the gameplay, if i' m paying extra cash in this generation then i' m expecting a long game (tons of secrets to descover in the castle), upgradable character (many variables), various weapons , huge bosses , fast character and very good motions

i want a decent story and lot of cut scenes (with in game engine duuuh) and spcialy specialy oooh please Konami give me a fantastic classy powerful character to play with (like alucard yeeesss) not a girly man ...

ok that' s about it, nothing original but i was just seeking improvements for this game and i hope it won' t screw up next time with next gen..

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll