Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 21:57
http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/konami-dates-mgs4-still-considering-multi+plat-284228.php

Basically he said this release date will come at TGS.
But hinted it probably march 2008.
He also stated that he know how popular the franchise is and they' re open to taking it to other platforms.

Im mean,come on now guys.

How many hints/rumor can there be?

Even DMC4,Assassins creed and VF5 had fewer.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:05
" As we are aware of the popularity and hardware-driving power of this software franchise, going forwards we are open to taking this franchise across to other platforms."

He didn' t say MGS4, he said the FRANCHISE which is a completely different thing.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:07
Ginjriou,he speaks about MGS4 and say that.
Use common sense for once.
It might even be MGS online for 360 too.

You think he suddenly refered to the DS after ranting about MGS4.?
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:12

Basically he said this release date will come at TGS.
But hinted it probably march 2008.
He also stated that he know how popular the franchise is and they' re open to taking it to other platforms.

Im mean,come on now guys.

How many hints/rumor can there be?

Even DMC4,Assassins creed and VF5 had fewer.

The hope of a desperate man.
< Message edited by Gaiden Black -- 31 Jul 07 14:12:39 >
ginjirou

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:16
MGS4 can' t be done on the 360. It' s too weak, it doesn' t have Blu-Ray. It' s impossible. It' s like doing Wii Sports on the 360. You just can' t. The Wii and the PS3 can do so many things the 360 can' t and MGS4 is one of those games that' ll never be seen on the 360.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:31

MGS4 can' t be done on the 360. It' s too weak

Pot?

PS3 can do so many things the 360 can' t

Such as?
Gaiden BLACK

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:41
Well for starters the PS3 can play very large and depending games without exploding or scratching the disk.

Vx Chemical

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:45

Well for starters the PS3 can play very large and depending games without exploding or scratching the disk.

Great now that we have that old discussion out of the question, why not try and dish up something that could make you resemble something with atleast a tiny bit of intelligence.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:50

Great now that we have that old discussion out of the question, why not try and dish up something that could make you resemble something with atleast a tiny bit of intelligence.

they are obviously trolling man !
Vx Chemical

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:52

they are obviously trolling man !

They better not, i kill trolls and burn their carcasses with flaming oil!
Gaiden BLACK

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 22:58
I am serious MGS4 is gonna be a pretty big game. A DVD disc is not enough. That is one example of what the ps3 can supply that the 360 cant.

360 DVD
PS3 BLU RAY
< Message edited by Gaiden Black -- 31 Jul 07 15:14:21 >
ginjirou

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Jul 31, 2007 23:54
LOL I' m just playing with your head Vx, ignore me
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 00:33
I' d wish it would go multi so these threads would just go away!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 01:03

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I' d wish it would go multi so these threads would just go away!

The threads can stay, it' s the idiots that need to skidaddle..
Vx Chemical

RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 03:23

I am serious MGS4 is gonna be a pretty big game. A DVD disc is not enough. That is one example of what the ps3 can supply that the 360 cant.

360 DVD
PS3 BLU RAY

Pretty big like Oblivion big?`or Mass Effect big? or maybe Resistance big?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 06:33

Im pretty sure if mass effect can fit on one disk, so could MGS
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 06:44
MGS4 has a lot of cinematics, HD video take a lot of space. All the proof anyone needs is in the marketplace, where you can clearly see how much space a video in 720p takes. The cut scenes in MGS4 alone could take over a DVD.

Oblivion and Mass Effect may be large games but all the cut scenes are using the ingame engine so they save space by not having video.

That being said I wouldn' t go so far to say that MGS4 can' t be done on 360. Having multiple discs is not out of the question. At the same time they could compress the video more than the PS3 version.

Not that it matters, they probably won' t release MGS4 on 360 anytime soon, if ever.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 06:53
Breaking news from Konami as they have announced today that finally MGS4 will go mulitplatform, which finally ends all of the rumours.

When asked for comment, A Konami executive had this to say,

" We are very pleased with being able to bring our franchise to the millions of Nintendo fans across the world." This unknown executive was later seen with Mr. Myamoto hugging and giving each other high fives.

When asked why Konami finally decided on the Wii as the other platform to go with, the unknown Konami executive had this to say.

" Why, the Wii Zapper combined with the Wiimote. Well, actually we only ported the game to the Wii finally so that we could stop the ridiculous amount of rumours on the internet about our game going mulitplatform. You here that, we finally did it!!!!! Up yours internet whores!!!!!!!!"

kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 07:50
Kojima PS3 version of MGS4 will be done by him and his crew, and for the xbox 360 version will be done by his development crew and he will not be involved in the 360 project, example Ninja Gaiden sigma was release for the PS3 and no credits goes to the original boss T. Itigaki because he wasent included in that project.

My take is that MGS4 will be release for both next-gen console, you know why? cause money talks thats right, and of course Kojima stated it' s the last chapter(not included MGS:online) wheather you like it or not.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: President of Konami hints on Multi plattform for Metal gear solid 4 - Aug 01, 2007 08:01
The recent OXM rumor section (which tends to be quite a good source) states that MGS4 will be ported too the 360, but not with a Kojima led crew.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message