Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL!
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 20, 2005 11:07
i heard the rumours of ninja gaiden being hard so i went out and bought and to my surprise got stuck on the second boss
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 20, 2005 11:16
Second boss sucks ass. So does the rest of the game. Kill the boss' two goons and then do super combos on him. He' ll go down in 3 or 4 attacks. What is a " super combo" ? Hell if I know. I hate combos.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 20, 2005 15:46
Which one is the second boss. I got stuck on a bit with no bosses in an ice cave, damnit! I' d just beaten the apparent hardest boss in the game too, easily, on my first try.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 20, 2005 20:01
Ninja Gaiden is ace. As creator Itagaki-san told Kikizo not so long ago, " when the testers said " this is too difficult" , I made it even more difficult."

http://games.kikizo.com/features/itagaki_interview.asp
Joe Redifer

RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 20, 2005 20:23
Itagaki is an asshole and I honestly have no respect for him. What a moron! I guess he didn' t want the testers to find all of the bugs. Thanks, you prick!
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 21, 2005 04:31
the second boss is the guy on the horse in hyabusa village on the bridge just after you fight these other guys on horses
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 21, 2005 11:23

Itagaki is an asshole and I honestly have no respect for him. What a moron! I guess he didn' t want the testers to find all of the bugs. Thanks, you prick!

I wouldn' t call Itagaki a moron, arrogant yes, but moron by definition is someone below average intelligence, and I don' t think anyone below average intelligence would have created so many great games this gen.
Joe Redifer

RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 21, 2005 15:38
He can be a moron sometimes. Making a game harder because testers complain it is too hard (and therefore can' t test levels they can' t get to) is a moronic thing to do. He does not deserve my respect.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 21, 2005 15:42
It would have been funny as heck had they shipped out a game that had many bugs and glitches in the later levels simply because Itagaki had made the game so hard that even its own testers couldn' t reach those levels to report the bugs and glitches, hehe.. I wonder if Itagaki had any input on the final level of Virtua Quest cause that thing is pretty tough to, lol..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 1/21/2005 3:42:43 PM >
Joe Redifer

RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 21, 2005 18:01
Nah. Virtua Quest is super-baby-easy compared to Ninja Gaiden, even the last level. I think Itagaki is just a masochist.
whatabout_paul

RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 23, 2005 16:05
To be honest I did like Ninja Gaiden... what I played of it. But to make the game hard for the sake of it being hard is rubbish. I saw some video' s from the second Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Championships. The guys playing must have been Ninja Gaiden gods to get there yet the bosses were so overpowered nobody stood a chance. What on earth is the point of that?

I only stopped playing because after super powered boss from super powered boss I lost interest in spewing blood, sweat and tears just to get to the end of the game.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 30, 2005 13:21
Hey man, come on its not that hard. i know i whipped the seconed Boss. (the Samurai on the horsey) maaan that seconed boss is my bitch now. try finishing the game on VERY HARD! now ill admit, that was hard.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Jan 30, 2005 21:34
I just started playing the game too. I played it when it first came out but got frustrated with it. Now my second time around I' m doing pretty good. I just beat that giant skeleton dragon thing. He wasn' t all that hard surprisingly. I beat him on the first try. Those f*cking zombie things right before him sucked hardcore a$$ though. I died so many times fighting those things.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Feb 01, 2005 14:12
yea its very hard
whatabout_paul

RE: NINJA GAIDEN HARD AS HELL! - Feb 01, 2005 15:51
Wait till you have to take on some of the army' s more... er... heavier weaponry. I still have nightmares about it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll