Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 for next year?
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
PS3 for next year? - Feb 24, 2006 02:58
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/games/videogames/gamesnews4.htm?linkfrom=games_videogames_videogames_home&link=fs2T1T_10_1Link1&article=GAMgaming_vg_home_top

Well ginjirou, looks like I can save up for the PS3 some other time and buy all that other money eating stuff.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: PS3 for next year? - Feb 24, 2006 05:51
" UK until March 2007" well this is just speculation and i dont belive it for a second,but if that was the case they better add up some things in the ps3...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: PS3 for next year? - Feb 24, 2006 05:53
there' s a thread about this - it' s old guys :)
Michael Star

• Total Posts : 23
RE: PS3 for next year? - Feb 24, 2006 11:01
I' m getting a bit tired of this Merryl Lynch guy and his bloody report which seems to be hot " news" everyday since they released it... It' s not your fault to post this though, but just a little disappointing when you' re trying to find some new stuff everyday... Just to give you guys a good tip:

http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&q=playstation+3

No, it' s not just a google search, but a google alert, you can receive whenever google finds any news or reports on the subject. This isn' t a guarantee you won' t come across any double stuff, but you sure get to read a lot of new articles.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll