Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Michael Star

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 23
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 07:33
Last Login: Sep 11, 2006 07:25

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Michael Star

• First Name: Michael
  • Last Name: Star
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• The Getaway 3 set in Amsterdam

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I' ve been abroad for a while now (traveling aussie en asia), so this is the first time I logged on since the last of april. Now that I' m back in Thailand, I got really curious about the latest news on ps3 so I checked kikizo of course. Watching t

• Where' s the GDC footage??

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Just a question in general, ' cause I hoped for some new demos from PS3 to be around on the net somewhere, but it seems there isn' t any around. So if anyone knows where to get it, I' d appreciate it if you provide me a link. Did read some news about ps

• GTA for ps3 online>>>

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

All commentary I made upon this article is speculative, and has not been confirmed by anyone. Just copied this from the Rockstar North site www.rockstarnorth.com where these positions kinda give away a little on the next title of GTA.

• Quez VS Majikdra6on Gamescores (renamed ps3 thread due to relevance)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Let' s just have 1 thread with all the latest on ps3 release info, or not if nobody' s interested. Anyway, here' s my latest " official" find, claiming the production is finally gonna commence @ the end of this month. And please, no more Merryl Lynch qu

• What would you be willing to pay for a PS3?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Just out of curiousity, I' d like to know what the average price is most people are willing to pay for the machine? Although most guesses are always in dollars, these always translate directly into euros even though the exchange rate is $1.20 for €1,-.