Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I know,nobody care...but swedens best comedian and my neighbour...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
I know,nobody care...but swedens best comedian and my neighbour... - Dec 03, 2005 15:50
Killed himself yesterday...

Svullo was a B celeb in Sweden,you can see him yourself since he is on the biggest newpappers in sweden.
www.aftonbladet.se and www.expressen.se
He was famous for his cult song " to fat for a fuck" which is ranked by swedish people as one of the most beloved ones not j/k got voted 6th of all the best swedish cult songs ever.
He was a comedian often on tv many times,but did not get the best parts,and was well known in Sweden he also played a so called " evil cop" ,and ate cat food,he did all to entertain people.
He was our " howard stern" i guess...
Last night while im sitting here in my house,he went down to the basement and hung himself with a rope.
Yes we lived in the same building.
His Gf told the paper he had called her the day before and said he was sorry for everything and said he loved their kids and then hung up.
Svullo was a great guy...he always talked to anyone,about tv and stuff,when he was in the best programs,as he was in the latest months he was always giving us the scopes on how it was on the show and celebs was,and buying people stuff in the stores and so on,he was one of swedens finest,he was a fat funny guy,who only wanted to be loved...

And now we will never see him,he was our " howard stern" but this guy did not work for money,he spent all his on a daycare home next to his house.
So the people around it could have their kids their,and no he did not take a fee for it.
Swedens finest is gone and we will never get it back ever.

Peace Micheal ...artist name was " svullo" (means like stuffed).
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: I know,nobody care...but swedens best comedian and my neighbour... - Dec 04, 2005 05:25

" Swedens finest is gone and we will never get it back ever."

I know how you feel, I was a bit depressed when I heard Douglas Adams died (author of Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy).
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 4 Dec 05 13:26:29 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: I know,nobody care...but swedens best comedian and my neighbour... - Dec 06, 2005 09:59
Sorry to hear of your friend' s passing. It' s a hard thing to have to deal with, especially when a person takes their own life. I had a cousin that took her own life and it was a horrible time. My heart goes out to his friends and family.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: I know,nobody care...but swedens best comedian and my neighbour... - Dec 06, 2005 11:11
My sympathies for you and anyone else who knew him :(

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message