Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 brokedown
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
brokedown - Mar 08, 2005 12:28
there are many times in my life where i have seen absolutely risiculous and stpid things and promised myself i would never break or buckle and sucumb to such lunacy...such as the time i made a pact with my cousin and my brother to never ever read a robert jordan book because of how long it is and how the story will undoubtably never ever end (to which i am the only one of the three who stayed true to the pact)......but the other day while shopping for a new razor i buckled and bought a schick quatro. and i must say.....what a piece of crap. the schick extreme 3 is a much better razor for cheaper. though i think the mach m3p is much more stupid.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: brokedown - Mar 08, 2005 18:31
The Mach 3 Power is the best razor there is. Schick is crap compared to its excellence. The M3Power gives me the best shves every time.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: brokedown - Mar 08, 2005 18:48
Prefer a plain old razoer personally...

Or a nice Gilette one that does the job simply and clean... um, ly.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: brokedown - Mar 08, 2005 21:55
Sounds like Adam prefers the way of the old Western movies with the guys sitting on the barber' s chair leaning their heads back and the barber is scraping this big a$$ blade under their chin! :D
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: brokedown - Mar 09, 2005 06:07
I prefer to just shave with a steak knife. Sucks that you crumbled to the schick quatro and found it sucked the.ben. I' d be different if you caved and then found out you liked it I suppose.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: brokedown - Mar 09, 2005 10:44
Me I' m an electric razor dude!!! Norelco baby!!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll