Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 last gen sales Vs current gen sales
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
last gen sales Vs current gen sales - May 04, 2007 07:42
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/111248.shtml

i think their analysis has nothing surprising whatsoever, we all know that the wii is booming same as what ps2 did years ago, and now the ps2 is the winner , but can we really conclude the same result for this gen?

i believe it is not fare to compare ps3 and xbox360 in a way to show which one is the best console, for me winning the console war does not simply translate to how many X console had been sold, but also to the quality of games it offers. Usually, consoles that offer enough high quality games and many AA titles are the consoles that sell more... this time around, wii is selling although it doesn' t offer anything that is really attractive (except for the all mighty zelda).

is the wii really a fade? does it sell so well because of the low price and the other alternatives are expensive?? i don' t want the wii to win this war, for me it' ll be a disaster, developers will shift to this console and thus bringing the quality of games that will remind me last gen.

sure the remote is good and innovative , but even high power can help to deliver a very good gameplay, that' s the way it was all these years and nobody complained, sure there was a ot of shit but there were also some gems, look at the wii now , crap after crap, and releasing party games that will only be enjoyable when with your friends.

i DON' T WANT THE TECHNOLOGY TO STEP BACKWARD, and if the wii succeed and crush the competition, god help us gamers...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll