Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 For the members who have died...
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
For the members who have died... - Oct 17, 2005 06:38
I' m not really dead, just busy with work and school. Plus, my electronics have been fried too at home. So, it' s gonna be a while for me to return and post. It' s funny how my computer fried and my laptop' s hard drive died within 2 weeks. <sigh> Life is full of surprises.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 17, 2005 20:33
Sorry it hear it. Hope things work out for ya soon
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 18, 2005 08:45
I haven' t posted on here in awhile because everytime I check the site, the threads appear to all be the same as the last time I was here.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 18, 2005 16:13
I' ve noticed that to. Perhaps once the next gen consoles and games are finally released there will be some new topics. Here' s hoping!
kombatfighter

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 19, 2005 06:18
Yeah, once Xbox360 comes out there will be lots to talk about. Since most of the game industry companies aren' t making any real cool games for the current systems.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 21, 2005 11:24
My main computer just got bitch-smacked by a virus so now Im stuck with this crappy ass backup computer I dug up from the garage. Soo for the time being I may be MIA from time to time.
kombatfighter

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 24, 2005 06:43
Speaking of which. There' s a new virus going around that kills your Hard Drive' s Sector 0. It' s been identified as " This card is for you" e-mail. Just be on the watch out for it because it does use your contacts to send out its e-mail.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 24, 2005 08:06
Ouch, sucks about the virus. Luckily my computer has 4 or 5 antivirus/antispyware going at all times. When anything remotely harmful to my computer is picked up my computer kills it or blocks the install before you can say " Yo, MTV raps" .

I haven' t been on much lately because I' ve moved back to school. I just started classes a few weeks ago. Last weekend I moved into a new apartment (kick ass apartment btw). I' ve also started to increase my running and workout time because I' m now enlisted to run a marathon in June. That' s going to be crazy.

Lastly, I' ve gotten into the character modeling and level design for the game my team is working on at school. I had to learn ZBrush from scratch along with go above and beyond what my teachers have shown me in 3ds Max. Apparently I also might be forced into learning Maya aswell because it' s more stable with ZBrush... that is unless we can get our copies of Max 8 up and running (which is supposed to fix the compatitbility problems with ZBrush). Finally, I' m also going to learn Source from scratch this weekend. That is going to be a pain. My level design lead said it' s not much harder than Unreal but learning so many programs at once (all of which have extremely steep learning curves and more buttons than I have ever seen) is really giving me a headache when slapped on top of class, work (which I start next week), and marathon training.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 24, 2005 13:37
I haven' t been here much because of The Matrix Online, Battlefield 2 and World of Warcraft. Online gaming is ace.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 26, 2005 15:33
Damn Rampage99, that' s a lot of stuff!! I wish I was as dedicated to work, school, and working out as you are. When the hell do you have time to play games?! Or, is that basically on hold for now?
Rampage99

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 26, 2005 16:12
I haven' t really palyed any games for a couple months now. I skipped a day of school last week with a bunch of friends and we went on a retro gaming session. We played Genesis at my apartment for 9 hours straight. MKII took up about 5 hours of that, lol. I definately think it was worth skipping class for.

I just aquired my first girlfriend yesterday... I officially have no free time at all. Wow. I no longer have the option to sleep. Lucky for me Wilma f*cked up my school and I don' t start classes again until the day after Halloween! YAY!
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 27 Oct 05 5:28:27 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 26, 2005 17:42

I just aquired my first girlfriends yesterday

Woh, girlfriend' s' . Seems we got a playah up in here.
Rampage99

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 26, 2005 21:28
that was a definate edit..
kombatfighter

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 31, 2005 07:53
Huh, the last time I heard was that Maya was still on top of the Market. Is it still being used or is there a new 3d program better now? I' ve worked with AutoCad but that was about 4 years ago.
Rampage99

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 31, 2005 08:05
Maya has never been on top of the Market. Max has been the huge leader basically forever. Maya was the only thing that really gave it any competetion. It' s basically the same as the MS versus Apple comparrison. Max bought out Maya now (Maya wil still be sold as a seperate program though, it won' t be taken off the market) sonow Max has a massive grip on the market. Softimage is about the only thing left that even ressembles competiton.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 31, 2005 09:09

I just aquired my first girlfriend yesterday... I officially have no free time at all.

Nor will you ever have money for games now. It' s a shame that your shiny new 360 is going to have to collect dust now!! Ahhh who am I kidding I' ve been married for 5 years, and my wife likes games nearly as much as i do, just make sure to expose her to games quick Rampage!
Rampage99

RE: For the members who have died... - Oct 31, 2005 20:49
She already has a Gamecube. I had no idea until I was hanging out at her house and asked me if I wanted to play. I was instantly like " SCORE!!!" .
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: For the members who have died... - Nov 28, 2005 23:28
My oh my aren' t I a blast from the past hahaha.... I am sorry for not being active too.... I will be active again!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll