Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus!
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 96
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 16:25
FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus!

It' s time to announce the latest Forum Winners. After considering the idea of having the previous winner elect the next one, it was taking too long so we' ve gone ahead and done all the catching up. We may still choose to try that idea from here on though.

These winners should all get in contact by PM' ing me, and letting me know which game they would like, which format (eg PS2) which territory (i.e. NTSC-US, NTSC-JP or PAL) along with their real name in full, postal address, including country.

We have decided to add two bonus winners for fun of it. Next time we may introduce a thing where bonus winners are previous winners, that would be a great way to keep things fair for everyone.

DEC 2004 - Gossi_the_dog
JAN 2005 - mxpx182
FEB 2005 - Sharon
MAR 2005 - Lobo
APR 2005 - dismiss
BONUS #1 - Chickapoo88
BONUS #2 - kombatfighter

Well done to you guys!

ESSENTIAL LINKS
New users will need to have a look through these previous posts to learn more about the monthly forum contest, for a better chance of winning. As well as other general forum updates that we sometimes like to include in these *cough* monthly announcements.

- Original Competition News / Rules
- Winners - Feb/March
- Winner - April
- Winners - May/June, Contest Update
- Winners - July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov

Thanks, and get posting... May is now in full swing! And remember, as these latest winners most certainly demonstrate, it' s quality, not quantity, that counts.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 11 May 05 1:49:21 >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 17:05
WOW, I actually won something! Thank you, thank you, thank you I never expected it.

My son (future Kikizo poster) asked, " What game shall we get?"
I said, " What do you mean we?"

I' ll pm you soon Adam

Congrats to everyone else too!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 17:30
Well thanks to all, although I regret kissing Rika' s ass now. I shall never find my dignity again. Ah well, can' t lose what you never had. Anyways, I was thinking about Star Wars Episode III, but after redaing reviews, it is apparently awful. I' ll get back to you Soon Adam. Congratulations to all the other winners as well. Although I have to admit can' t for the life of me remember a Lobo that posted here. There' s a couple others who deserve to win just as much as all of us did, and I' m sure you' re up next! If anyone has any good reccomendations for games I' m all ears. I' m thinking heavily about Y' s ark of Naphitsm, but I' m heavy into Tales of Symphonia right now, so I' m not sure If I can handle another RPG right away.
Adam Doree

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 17:46
Congrats to you two!

We looked closely. LoBo' s posts stood out as informed and frankly an example of the kind of user we would like to attract more to the forums, rather than the like of Johnny PostCount. In fact I am pretty sure LoBo only had like eight posts or something. Just goes to show that flooding is pretty pointless. Sure he could have posted a bit more, but we want to set an example and this illustrates the broad criteria for the monthly winner.

Some of the other posters announced today, including you two, have been around longer and consistently great users.

You can search for users (and subsequently their posts) simply by using the search link above - enter nothing for the main search term, and enter the user' s name in the appropriate field. Voila. :)
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 18:14

I' ve chosen God of War.

Adam, I' ve already pm' d you.

Thanks Kikizo.
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 18:16
Good work Sharron, that was fast!!! Hey Adam, can we choose PC games if we want?
Adam Doree

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 18:28
Yup, whatever you like. In fact if a game choice has a Retail Price of < $30 or £25 then you can actually get two at that pricepoint, if you like.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 19:57
MPX2000, get Ys 6 Ark of Napishtum over Tales of Symphonia. ToS is like 80 hours long and Ys 6 is only about 15 or so (if that) but Ys 6 is soooooo awesome!

Anyway congrats everybody and I want to know what y' all choose!
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 11 May 05 3:59:43 >
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 20:11
Sorry Joe, the problem is I already have TOS, and it is awsome so I just wonder If I' ll be all RPG' d out by the time I finsish it.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 22:21
what?! i never won?! HERSEY!!! Hersey I Say!!!

...actually, i didn' t really expect to win anyways. congrats y' all.
Joe Redifer

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 22:45
Don' t bother finishing ToS, it' s not worth it. The whole game is nothing more than a puzzle game with a sappy story and some whiny teens (like all RPGs). Ys 6 is an action game with a sappy story and no whiny Lloyd-type characters!
mxpx182

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 07:21
I' m actually loving TOS right now, but I will agree, Lloyd is a whiny beotch, and I hope someone turns him into a man by the end of the game. Hell, Turns him into a woman, I don' t care, just not what he is now.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 14:29
LoL CHICKAPOO88! Congrats everyone! I guess I should go update that " Hell Ya for the Month of May" thread now and add this lil event eh?

Now to go ensure Chickapoo88 gets a game(s?) I dont already have...

Again CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

We looked closely. LoBo' s posts stood out as informed and frankly an example of the kind of user we would like to attract more to the forums, rather than the like of Johnny PostCount. In fact I am pretty sure LoBo only had like eight posts or something. Just goes to show that flooding is pretty pointless. Sure he could have posted a bit more, but we want to set an example and this illustrates the broad criteria for the monthly winner.

Am I a Johnny PostCount...I hope not. If so then from now on I shall only post replys instead of threads
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11 May 05 22:47:38 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 15:02
I' m definitely surprised! I' ll start contributing to this site more often. Thank you for acknowledging my informative contributions to the forums or just my loud mouth!?! I really do appreciate this. You guys made my day. So, you can choose any game that' s around 50 bucks in USA money? UHHH nevermind, I read the requirements on winning games.

P.S. Oh yeah! Congratz everybody else! If you didn' t win, don' t frown. There' s always tomorrow! <--I know, it sounds lame doesn' t it? That' s the best that I could do!
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 11 May 05 23:40:59 >
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 15:22

Point earners include interesting and entertaining posts, posting red hot news, intelligent discussion, your own cool ideas or artwork, courtesy towards other users and general community spirit.

I didn' t know we could post artwork. Would I post it in the everything else section? I can scan most of my pics and display them online for you guys. I' ve been drawing since I was 6 yrs old and have an incredible talent. <I' m not bragging, seriously> I can post X-men, superhero and my own stuff as well.
Joe Redifer

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 16:29
I think Kombatfighter won because of the wicked blue that is in his avatar. It stands out like no tomorrow!
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 16:35

I think Kombatfighter won because of the wicked blue that is in his avatar. It stands out like no tomorrow!

LOL, I would really post my Ghost Rider Picture if I could that' s in my profile. Stupid profile stretched the image tho and I don' t have time to edit it right now cause of projects from work.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 16:38
Congrats guys!
kombatfighter

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 17:15
Well, I chose my game. I played it a while back by renting it. Forgot about it and while searching thru the endless lists of xbox games remembered it!

Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors

I remember 5 years ago when I only had 1 xbox game for my all powerful system. It was sad. Dead or Alive 3 seemed like the only deemed and worthy enough game to get for a whole year. Seriously, had that game for a whole year and finally bought the Bruce Lee game which flopped. Also Adam, is there any way that you can send document or something with the game claiming that you won it from Kikizo? I would sooo show it to my friends and brag <cough> I mean promote this site then.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 12 May 05 1:38:46 >
Joe Redifer

RE: FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 11, 2005 17:41
Don' t forget to say which region of the game you need when you PM Adam, otherwise he' ll send you the UK version as well as a videotape of him laughing at you.

Otogi 2 is a good (but tough) game!
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 96

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread