Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shenmue III Myspace Campaign
2ndopp

• Total Posts : 19
Shenmue III Myspace Campaign - Aug 15, 2007 18:11
and thus the saga begins....

I began with a small Myspace petition to try and get the attention of Sega... Inspired by the atempts of VideoGaiden of BBC scottland. As I noticed I was not alone in the dream for Shenmue III, I decided we need to show Sega we want this. We are slowly growing into a massive campaign, that will bring together all the atempts into one collective voice.

I do a call out to eveyone in these forums, if you know of any other Campaigns or petitions send me a message on the site so that I may add them to our strength. Also Send Ideas you have for the Campaign, things we can put together and do as a group. We have some projects running already that I will post just after this. While these projects are small, we have some big attention grabbers we are planning down the line :)

Please go to the site http://www.myspace.com/legendofshenmue and sign the petition, put a pic on I see Three, upload a video to you tube, and send an email to Sega. Every little bit helps.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll