Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Def Jam:Icon
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 57
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 07:04
Hows the full game? I' ve played the demo it was sick. my 360 broke so i' ll when i get my 360 back from repairs im picking up the game but wats ur guys opinion of the game?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 07:43
I thought the demo was one of the most horrible things I' ve ever attempted to play. Absolute shit. I have no urge to try to full thing.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:05
why? Me and my freinds agree it pretty damn fun and the few of my freinds who have it say its sick how come you dont like it?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:10
Controls were carp, animation were crap, couldn' t figure out what the hell was going on, too slow paced, don' t give a shit about the rappers in the game, etc...

The game was too chaotic without a sense of focus from what I played. Nobody I know even remotely likes it.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:16
i' ll admit the controls are a little slow to reposnd but if anything the animations looked good and if you dont care for the rappers you could always look at them as just another character in a fighting game. Im sure nobody gives a shit about the fighter in Tekkan or DOA but they' re still fun too play as.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:37
It' s nice looking but he game itself is absolute rubbish. I can' t believe they changed the gameplay from the previous two [pretty fun] games. Icon sucks ass.

Like Rampage said the controls are horrible and the animations are really bad. Playing it just isn' t any fun whatsoever.

It' s a very bad game.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 08:54
I thought this game had some good ideas behind it, using music as a weapon. Too bad the game looks the part, but plays rubbish. I can tell even though clips of gameplay its not great.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 11, 2007 13:23

why? Me and my freinds agree it pretty damn fun and the few of my freinds who have it say its sick how come you dont like it?

The only people that actually like it are people who like the rappers on it. I think its alot like old MK games where you can just corner them and jump kick, except instead you get to blow crap up
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:16

The only people that actually like it are people who like the rappers on it. I think its alot like old MK games where you can just corner them and jump kick, except instead you get to blow crap up

So says the asshole that repeatedly blew the gas station on me

But seriously, I care about some of the rappers(Jeezy, Joey Crack) in it, and I still wont buy it after playing the demo.

On another note, anyone know where I can get a list of all rappers in it. Someone told me they thought Game was in it.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:28
Yo game is in Def Jam man all the characters are listed here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Def_Jam:_Icon
immortaldanmx

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 01:56
Thanks Boss, but I found it already. And I must say Im dissappointed. I was told Fat Joe by IGN, and on the list I found he' s no where to be seen. On the list, the only people worth a shit are Game, Jeezy, Bun B, and Ludacris.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 02:16
Yo T.I, Lil Jon and Mike Jones arent worth shit man?
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 04:36

Hell no.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 07:06
Fuck You Bitch
immortaldanmx

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 09:50

T.I.- Why you gonna include him on a list with talent, why you gonna go and do that, do that. Enough said.

Lil Jon- What?! What?! What?! OK! Garbage. Pure garbage.

Mike Jones- Mike who? When he releases a track thats not the same 5 words repeated then we can talk.
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:07
Yo every rapper wants either T.I or Lil Wayne to feature in their songs man. To get that kind of respect from yo peers u gotta be a little good man. Lil Jon might not be the greatest lyracist bt his songs do get you hyped up and he' s a great producer. And Mike Jones Comes out with club banger after club banger. Not all rap has to have a purpose. Some songs are made for dancin and partyin to.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:13

Fuck You Bitch

Sorry, i dont like listening to crap like... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES.... MIKE JONES... who? and WHAT?!! YEAAAHHH! OKAYYY! WHOS GAY?
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:17
And i dont like hearing angry suburan kids screaming at the top of their lungs about how life sucks and wanting to kill themselves. and rap is gay OK.
mastachefbkw

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:19

And i dont like hearing angry suburan kids screaming at the top of their lungs about how life sucks and wanting to kill themselves. and rap is gay OK.

Actually that sounds like emo music dipshit
Boss Hogg

RE: Def Jam:Icon - Mar 12, 2007 10:21
w/e emo,rock,gith its sounds all the same to me
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages