Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 08, 2005 16:40
http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=3355

To say that I was surprised about the actor playing Venom would be the understatement of the year. The other two are fine by me, but wow...never would have expected him to play that character.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 08, 2005 17:17
Thats Bull Shit Topher Grace cant playing venom.Venom is like the best spiderman villan besides how can they have Venom,Sandman and Hobgoblin in the same movie? If they do it better be a long ass movie.
< Message edited by boss hogg -- 9 Sep 05 2:38:07 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 08, 2005 17:21
I' m sorry but that dude is not built nor is he 2x bigger than Spidey. You know who they should get? Brock Lesnar from WWE which is now playing football.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 08, 2005 18:19
Chances are venom would be done in mostly CGI. And it says he been bulking up like crazy. As for that amount of of villians in one flick We already got one established badguy, Sandman can easily be thrown in, its venom whose gonna be hard to develope properly.

Then again is this all 100% confirmed to be in the next spider-man?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 9 Sep 05 2:23:56 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 09, 2005 05:37
I think Topher Grace is a fine actor, and I think that' s more important than just getting someone who' s BIG. Many WWF guys have tried their acting chops, and none have displayed ANY TALENT FOR ACTING, WHATSOEVER! An exception may be made for the Rock, as he is not as horrendous as most. He, at least, has charisma to spare.

On another note, I hope they don' t turn this into another Batman fiasco (Just keep adding more and more characters each installment, until it becomes the mish-mash known as Batman and Robin).
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 09, 2005 06:14
Mass, the said he was bulking up... but not like mad. The guys like 130lbs. Venom is 230lbs. Topher is short. Venom is 6' 3" . He' s not going to be able to put on 100lbs of muscle of grow a foot in a few months...

Topher is a comedian that has the same personality no matter what role he plays. His personallity definately does not fit Eddie Brock. I' m an avid Venom fan. He' s the greatest comic book character of all time imo. I think they are going to royally f*ck him up if this is true. It better not be true. I won' t see the movie if it is.
kombatfighter

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 09, 2005 17:21

I' m an avid Venom fan. He' s the greatest comic book character of all time imo.

I used to think the same thing until I read a crossover of Spidey with Ghost Rider vs Venom. I thought Venom' s version of justice and morals was pretty cool. Then, I saw real justice from a dark being that wanted to be a " do gooder" . Heh, the same can be said about the Punisher but, an evil being dissen out even more evil to the corrupt souls seems to catch my eye. It' s like Satan beating down his own henchmen. LOL. Zarathos was created by Mephisto so, I find it funny on how Ghost Rider is against him and all of evil.
Mass X

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 09, 2005 19:53
Think of what christian bale looked like in the machinist not only freakishly thin but he seemd to look a bit shorter as well. I know it wasnt said to be mad bulking up but they dont say hes just lifting 5lb weights once a week. Given the time you never know what the end results could be.

One other thing it never mentioned Eddie Brock. There was another who bought the symbiote from Brock. They could be mixing the 2 in order to allow a quicker background for Venom in the movie. The 2nd Venom btw was only 120 lbs.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 10, 2005 14:50
wat venom is gonna be on the movie.thats gonna be cool.kombat fighter i agree with you Brock Lesnar should be venom.i thought harry turns to the green goblin not the hogoblin?!
kombatfighter

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 10, 2005 18:04

i thought harry turns to the green goblin not the hogoblin?!

He does and after he fails, he hires or trains this bum to become hobgoblin.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 10, 2005 22:12
yea i know i watched the series but thats just dumb if they make him to the hobgoblin
Mass X

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 10, 2005 22:24
Like with my thoughts on Venom they gotta cut some corners in order to fit it all within a 2 hour +/- movie. Sure they could keep making movie after movie to style with comics but the money needed for such a thing would be hellish for anyone.

Of course if it became a big budget TV series then it would be a little bit more managable. However, then they may have to cut more corners to fit it within a shorter time frame since most ppl dont wanna go thru a full season just to see one bad guy developed.

Its all the constraints of money, time, and mainstream demand.

Altho I dont know shit about how things work and often livein my own world so this opinion could be completly off.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 11, 2005 08:58
I trust Raimi to do a good job. In all honesty though, I hope this is his big finale because I want thim directing the Evil Dead 4 movie before Campbell gets too old to play Ash.
Mass X

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 12, 2005 20:23
Isnt that Raimis plan? Ill look for the recent interview where hes talking about laying out the course. Im a little scared about the remake since he wants it to be 100% fresh (entirly new cast and crew).

Bruce is getting kinda old isnt he...still Raimi and him should put together an awsome flick despite that.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 12, 2005 21:10
I don' t think Raimi is directing the remake, nor is Bruce involved other than producing or something. If things continue the way they have been the next big Bruce Campbell movie is going to be the Bubba Ho-tep sequel. Not sure how many here have seen the original but it was really good, and the sequel is sounding like it could be even better. Campbell was also in a new Sci-Fi movie this last weekend but it wasn' t so great. It was a step up from the usually Sci-Fi crap but nowhere near his best stuff.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 14, 2005 05:26

ORIGINAL: yoshimitsu15

I trust Raimi to do a good job. In all honesty though, I hope this is his big finale because I want thim directing the Evil Dead 4 movie before Campbell gets too old to play Ash.

I don' t. the more I watch the spider-man movies, the more dissapointed I get. Especially since Batman begins was better than both of them combined. that with the added fact that he openly says he hates Venom... I dunno. I really don' t have high hopes for the third movie.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 14, 2005 21:59
VENOM! HELL YEAH! This is what I' ve been waiting for since I was twelve, I just hope they don' t dumb him down in any way, Venom should be made far far superior to Spider-Man as he is in the comic books.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Sep 27, 2005 11:07
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Jul 27, 2006 07:38
So the question is...

...is this Topher Grace or Tobey Maguire?

Maybe they chose Topher because he kinda looks like Tobey.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Spiderman 3 villains and the actors that will play them... - Jul 27, 2006 08:09
That' s Tobe, I believe they will use the symbiote to show Venom as well as uh black Spider-man. There are several different versions of where the symiote comes from depending on the source material but in all of them Spiderman gets to test out the symbiote before Brock.

On a side note, that pansie Tomas Hadden should never be allowed to play Venom. I' m thinking it must be a joke. Brock is supposed to be buffed, even if Tomas trains like heavy weight boxer he doesn' t have the bone structure to support a lot of weight. Not to mention the fact that Tomas has a womans voice.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 27 Jul 06 0:17:16 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread