Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The New Nintendo
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 62 of 62
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The New Nintendo - Jul 16, 2007 09:24
This thread is slipping into fanboy idiocy. Cut it out, all of you.

Just another back-up alter ego.

So you' re evilkiller? You should probably know that Adam has a hard time with a double-account user, no less a triple.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: The New Nintendo - Jul 16, 2007 16:53

I realise there are many things wrong with the Wii at the moment - the Library needs a boost in both quantity, quality and variety, the graphics aren' t on PAR with 360 or ps3 nor are developers really pushing what graphical capabilities the Wii has and the online effort needs serious work. I acknowledge these problems exist. But again lets not forget its only 8 months in its life cycle, give it time. I think 2 years after launch is the minimum amount of time to gauge the validity of a platform. If the same criticism exist in 2 years time then i will accept your assessment of the situation. Look at the 360, most its top games came 1 year in its life cycle, and coming closer to its second birthday the 360 has a massive library that displays what the 360 is capable of. I think the same courtesy should be extended to all consoles.

If you read the comments more closely, most of us are dissapointed in the game library, and the lack of titles coming out in the next years (nothing has really been announced)

Yeah im dissapointed with the wii´' s short comings in hardware as well, but i can over look that if decent games are out for it. Generally though i think the gap between the consoles will be huge, and it might be tough going back to uglier games at some point. But im confident the wii will have some great games though
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 62 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message