Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bill Gates made me do it
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
Rezistik

• Total Posts : 24
Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 09:45
http://l2pnoob.wordpress.com/2007/04/19/bill-gates-is-responsible-for-vt-shootings-jack-t/

More crazy foolishness from the people who represent America.

It saddens me to hear that video games can be used to further political agendas sometimes i wonder if JT pays for people to do stuff like the VT murders.

I wish he would wait until funerals have at least been done.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 09:48
Give him to the Chinese. They' ll sort Jacky boy out.
Emotep

• Total Posts : 125
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 09:53
Jack Thompson is right.

The VT shooting is Halo 3 Alpha testing.

Hopefully, Jack Thompson will be successful in cleaning up the Xbox filth.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 10:00
Your user name is messing the layout of the whole board up!
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 10:02
Well duh. Videogames have taught me everything I could possibly need to know about killing people with explosives and guns.

Setting up C4 in the real world is just like it is in CS: hold down left mouse button. But don' t worry, if you want to defuse it all you have to do is press " e" on your keyboard.

And thanks to games like Halo, I' ve been able to future proof my weapon skills for at least the next 300 years. When plasma/laser weapons come to the market, I' ll be able to operate them without any extra training, thus increasing my proficiency in murdering people.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 10:09
There was a programme on TV a few years back where some army guy was trying to claim that kids where learning how to aim a gun in Doom. Seriously? Maybe I learned how to aim a mouse in that game but not a gun!
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 10:33

ORIGINAL: SpaceJase

There was a programme on TV a few years back where some army guy was trying to claim that kids where learning how to aim a gun in Doom. Seriously? Maybe I learned how to aim a mouse in that game but not a gun!

Didn' t doom still use the keyboard for aiming? I know you couldn' t look up or down.

At least we have Rush Limbaugh on our side. Hopefully he convinced some of the Religious right video games aren' t to blame.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 11:02
Mushrooms in the fridge.

Tomorrow, I' m gona bring these work, Eat them and jump on my bosses Head.

Wish me luck.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 11:58
I' m not even sure if he plays video games. The day after it happened i sent him a myspace friend request (i didnt really expect anyone to accept, i just wanted to see his profile) then the next day someone excepted it and his pic had changed from an apple logo to some trees, and his profile had all kinds of military quotes and satanic crap. His background was someone with bleeding eyes, and his song was some kind of grunge metal, but i didnt see anything about video games, plus the news said he was rather poor and disliked rich kids so maybe he couldnt even afford video games and he didnt have friends so that rules out friends video games too. So i got off for about 2 hours and received a message that said this:

" Body:

This account is under the government watch now. All people on this account users friend' s list prior to April 17th will be checked and questioned. All others will be removed immediately."
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 20, 2007 15:57

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Mushrooms in the fridge.

Tomorrow, I' m gona bring these work, Eat them and jump on my bosses Head.

Wish me luck.

PMSL
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 01:47

The VT shooting is Halo 3 Alpha testing.

lol, you' re so stupid.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 04:16
Sup Rez! Took you long enough to sign up. Send a PM to Adam & shorten it to Rezistik because while flattering, you' re screwing with the layout dude.

Somebody needs to pop Thompson in the mouth, it' s a fact.
Rezistik

• Total Posts : 24
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 05:27
sorry eddie name cant not be changed its too cool and the admin knows iy

;)

yes its very funny im sure you all know now the cops raided his dorm and did not find a single game sooo obviously games are too blame!!!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 06:38
#1 - Who says Jack Thompson represents America? I think the entire country (world?) hates the guy.

#2 - Yeah, your name sucks. Get it changed so you won' t be loathed by everyone. I think Eddie is much cooler than you, and he is hated!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 11:20
Seriously dude, you' re screwing up the layout, just request a change to Rez or Rezistik. It makes you look like a bit of a fanboy.

#1 - Who says Jack Thompson represents America? I think the entire country (world?) hates the guy.
He' s respected enough to get on the news again and again and again as a credible source. Somebody has to think he' s fighting for win and awesome.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 11:24
He' s just outspoken, so people who know nothing of videogames have him on their lame-o news shows. I really hate our press. It' s getting out of hand.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 21 Apr 07 5:50:18 >
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 13:18
Blaming videogames is simply a tool that society uses to make sure that their way of living remains unscrutinized.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 13:45
It' s an easy issue to tackle for people who want to gain political credibility as moralists. Much easier, apparently, then making sure that people can get an education and health care.
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 21, 2007 16:40

ORIGINAL: Zoy

It' s an easy issue to tackle for people who want to gain political credibility as moralists. Much easier, apparently, then making sure that people can get an education and health care.

*cough* Hillary Clinton *cough*
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Bill Gates made me do it - Apr 22, 2007 02:52

Blaming video games is simply a tool that society uses to make sure that their way of living remains unscrutinized.

Agreed.

Actually, good health care and education go a long way in stopping violence, look at Canada. So it might be the same issue.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 21 Apr 07 18:52:32 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread