Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I beat Halo2 on Legendary.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 15:48
It was too hard. There was no extended ending so it wasn' t worth the stress at all. I will never play the single player campaign again. Halo2 sucks. Yes I said it, Halo2 sucks. I hate it.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 15:59
Nobody said there was an extended ending in Halo2. And just cause Legendary is hard doesnt mean Halo 2 sucks it supposed to be hard thats why its called Legendary.

lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 16:21
Are you going to go from thread to thread reminding everyone how much Halo 2 sucks like everyone else who hates Halo 2 does?
Rampage99

RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 17:40
Yes, lotusson, I am.

Boss, the reason I said it was too hard is because in comparison to Legendary on Halo (which was actually fun), this one just to the point of frustration. Halo is one of my favorite games of all time. Probably number 2 on my list. Halo 2 on the other hand was a horrible attempt at a sequal. Glitchy graphics, horrible story line, the Arbitor(aka Halo2' s version of MGS2' s Raiden), horrible pacing, lackluster level design, not actually getting to save the Earth, horrible cliff hanger ending... God I could go on and on.

I' m not a hater of the Halo series. You would not believe how addicted to Master Chief I am. I have a bunch of action figures, t-shirts, posters, and even the cardboard display of Master Chief. Halo was such an incredible game that I was expecting something better with Halo 2. I was severly dissapointed. Halo 2 as a whole never lived up to the E3 demo shown 2 years ago. I would trade all of Halo 2 in just to play that E3 demo.
Boss Hogg

RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 17:57
Well when U put it like that i agree with you about the hard as hell legendary, because the suit is weaker in halo2, the ending is just crap. and that the arbitor levels suck. But halo 2 ain' t all bad. i mean they have xbox live in H2, and new wepons. That must mean U had some fun didnt U Rampage?

Rampage99

RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 20:15
I had enough fun to keep playing. I will give the game credit for the duel wielding, vehicle hijacking, and the new weapons. The thing is, it just wasn' t enough to save the game from all the blandness that set in. The first three levels of the game were the best and in reality they weren' t that special. Speaking or weapons, getting rid of the Assult Rifle and putting in the battle rifle sucks. I loved the Assult rifle. It made me feel like I was running around in Starship Troopers. When you first touch down on The Silent Cartogropher(sp?) with your Aussult rifle and just start mowing enemies down.... gaming bliss!

The multiplayer is fun, but I still find it less fun than the original. None of the new levels are as good as the original levels in Halo. Even he remakes suck. I enjoy playing on Live though. Live makes everything better. Especially now that they are booting hackers left and right.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 20:39
I never was able to finish campaign mode, and I was playing on EASY! It just became too boring. I got up to the part with the arbitor or whatever and the flood. BORING! I died and turned off the system, and 5 weeks later when I finally forced myself to turn the Xbox on again, I find that it set me waaaaaay back, like 40+ minutes back. I didn' t want to go through all that boring flood crap again. The game is very gay.

Also, I hate playing games online. It is overrated.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 3 Aug 05 4:40:42 >
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 21:28
Rampage! My hero!!

I don' t like Halo 2' s campaign mode (Guhh...), but the multiplayer is.... well... alright. I' m actually giving the game to my cousin because he returned from Lebanon with the game on his mind, and has no money for it right now (well, that' s what he told me, but I found out that his father won' t spend money of FPSs at all).
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 22:05

Yes, lotusson, I am .

I' m gonna hold you to your words.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 22:33

I found out that his father won' t spend money of FPSs at all

That kid has a very bright and quite awesome dad. His dad knows crappy games when he sees them!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 02, 2005 23:02
I became sick of FPS as of late...used to be my genre of choice. Then Ghost Recon made the 3rd person switch and found that it was much mofr enjoyable. Now I play majority 3rd person games. Halo 2 was fun (multiplayer) but then I got Ghost Recon 2 and havent really put much attention on Halo 2. I only keep it for the cool case and stuff otherwise I wouldve traded it in with all the other games i just recently dropped.

I will probably give Far Cry Instincts a try tho, but just like in Tony Hawk and Timesplitters games Ill probably spend more time creating maps. Theres still however Chronicles of Riddik: Escape form Butcher Bay. That game showed a lot of promise for the future of FPS.

Hmm I can feel this is gonna go on with me rambling so before that begins ima cut it off now.
Rampage99

RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 06:26
Speaking of Ghost Recon 2, is that game all that great. I' m feeling the urge to go and buy it now that it' s only $30.

Oh and since we' re on the topic of both Halo and third person shooters, I' m so hyped about Gears of War that I almost don' t care if Halo 3 comes out.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 08:38
Yeah, so true.

He says that FPSs are stupid wastes of time that have no value. And I found out recently that the Dad loves The Legend of Zelda. He bought the N64 ones, and the gamecube one for Chris (my cousin) in one day, and said, " Here. A real game."

That' s what my cousin told me. I' m not lying, that' s what he really said! Even my mom wants me to have the new LOZ. Is there something they see that I don' t? Huh..

Anyway, sorry, um, yeah, Halo 2 was not as much fun as I had hoped. I don' t play online either, so the game pretty much was a dud for me.

And Gears of War does seem really neat. I' m putting it on my ' to check out' list. And I don' t really care about H3, because I' m really like 50% sure I' m getting a 360 anyway.
< Message edited by Jason Zeidan -- 3 Aug 05 16:40:53 >
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 10:43
congrats man
L.Kennedy

• Total Posts : 28
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 12:55
Hey man,really, whats up w/ the ending to H2?!?! its like they just gave up on the single player, I mean u beat a friggn teddy bear jump on an alien ship an its over? c' mon!!! But it is nice 2 see a well developed multiplayer mode...But man all that hype and no ending??? This guy here beat it on legendary and STILL no ending, I agree that sux... I mean damn, for that, they should at least hav the dude take off his helmet or somethin heh.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 13:29
GR2 is dependent on the person. If you like realistic (aside from being able to veiw over walls with the 3rd person veiw) strategic military shooters, then this is top of the line, with a very very good multiplayer. There is the problem with ppl cheating online (mainly in clan matches wiht ppl dropping servers and what not.) But if you just get on to play in a normal game then thats a very very rare problem.

The $30 Expansion pack is comign out soon so I guess you may as well skip that GR2 since you dont need that to play Summit Strike anyways. The pak is pretty much everythign just short of a full on sequal.

One thing tho is I hardly ever play the single player and stick mainly online so I cant say much for the single player side of things. The AI is very iffy at times so ya. If yer gonna get it, get it for online play, if not then probably skip it.
daytonadav

• Total Posts : 14
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 03, 2005 18:34
I remember when I beat the game on legendary... It was tough.
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 04, 2005 06:48
Waiiiiiit a second... are you sure that you don' t just show off?
cpsethgt

• Total Posts : 57
. - Aug 04, 2005 11:35
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:35>
Boss Hogg

RE: I beat Halo2 on Legendary. - Aug 04, 2005 14:56
OMG Halo2 is not that bad. So Bungie dropped the ball on stuff here and there. Now I may receive death threats from u guys for saying this but Halo2 is just as good as Halo. Sure the alien snipers are annoying as hell,The Battle suit is weaker,& the arbitor lever arent all that but that making the whole game crap is some thing I refuse 2 believe. I mean there are new wepons,you can Carjack enimies which is fun,and u can duel wield.& even if U dont like the single player there is still Multiplayer on xbox live 2 fall back on.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message